Chapter 19

Melinda laid her head on Christian's lap as they chilled on the couch.

"Wanna tell me what happened?" Christian asked in a low tone as he caressed Melinda's hair.

"Yeah sure." Melinda said sitting up straight in a legs-crossed position, facing Christian.

"Take your time Mel." Christian said softly to her realizing her uneasiness to talk.

"I kinda kicked my professor in his balls today." Melinda said sighing.

Christian laughed." Wait what?"

Melinda smacked him on the shoulder."Imbecile."

"But it's funny." Christian shrugged a shoulder ceasing down his laughter.

"That part yeah." Melinda said

"But why?Did he do something indelicate to you or something?Because if he did,I swear I'm going to kill that son of a bitc-"

"Christian calm the fuck down!" Melinda yelled,shushing him.

Christian silenced and waited for Melinda to explain further.

"He didn't do anything okay?" Melinda said softly.

"Don't fucken lie to me Melinda!" Christian snapped.

"I'm not lying Christian." Melinda cried out.

"Then what happened?What did he do??"

" He just...he-he..."  Melinda let out a low intermittent sob.

"He what Melinda!??" Christian shouted getting impatient.

"He just touched me and he was about to go further when I kicked him and ran out." Melinda elaborated.

"Touched you?" Christian asked,his eyebrows brought together as he gave Melinda an intense look.

"He forcefully kissed me while his hands roamed all over my entire body doing all those things to it. "  Melinda told Christian.

"Wait...so you're telling me that if you  haven't stopped him then we would be talking a different story right now?" Christian asked.

Melinda softly nodded." I guess yeah."

"Fuck!" Christian yelled standing up.

He was now raging. He started pacing back and forth trying to control his fury. The thought of another man touching what was his,disgusted him. The thought of a man taking advantage of a woman boiled him up.

Not just any woman, HIS PRECIOUS MELINDA.

"He's going to pay." Christian announced walking towards a bar site.

"Pay?" Melinda asked,quickly following him.

"Nobody gets to hurt you in any way and get away with it Mel." Christian said pouring himself a glass of scotch.

"What are you planning to do to him?" Melinda asked curiously.

"That's none of your business." Christian snapped taking a gulp of his drink.

Melinda shut her mouth and did not utter a word.

Christian left her downstairs and went upstairs to take a shower. He came back wearing a black tuxedo,looked very sheen and professional.

"Go upstairs and take a long bath. After that take a good nap because I've got plans for us later on." Christian announced disappearing into the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Melinda asked going after him.

"I have to head back to the office because I have two meetings I need to attend." Christian said

"Ohh.." Melinda sighed,disappointed.

"I'll see you later baby." Christian walked over to her and gave her a kiss on the forehead before walking out.

Melinda was then awoken by the sound of her alarm filling the entire room. She groaned as she reached for the phone and turned it off. She took a minute examining her surrounding and yes she was still at Christian's house. IN HIS ROOM.

She quickly went over to the bathroom and did her business. She was done in no time. She had put on a black tight dress that reached at her thighs, not too short yet not too long. It had a low back which exposed her bare glib soft skin. It was a long sleeved dress,showing a little sight of her cleavage. Melinda had definitely beautiful boobs. They were medium and very standstill. This made whatever cleavage that was displayed to be pleasant to the eyes.

She finished off by wearing a pair of black high heels to match the dress. She wasn't a fan of dress nor heels but she did wear them occasionally. After that,she sprayed herself with her fancy perfume and applied a red lipstick.

She took a glimpse of her look in the mirror and being satisfied with it,she shot herself a smile before grabbing her bag and phone and turning her heels out of the room.

When she reached downstairs, she checked the time and it was 3:45. That left her with only fifteen minutes until Christian arrived. They agreed on leaving at 4pm.

She went into the kitchen and poured herself a glass of red wine. Taking a sip,she started reminiscing about what belump at her College. Then,she started getting vexed and took a gulp of her drink. She felt like drinking the whole bottle but before she could make a fixed decision,Christian walked into the kitchen.

"Don't tell me you were planning on drinking the whole bottle." Christian said walking closer to her.

She shrugged and gave him a small smile.
" Maybe."

"Well..." Christian started, pulling her closer to him and whispered in her ear,"I'm here now and it's time to go out and have fun."

"Okay." Melinda sighed as they pulled away.

She expected Christian to turn around and walk out but instead she saw him staring at her. His face  was expressionless.

Am I looking somehow?
Is the dress too short?
Do I have something on my face?
Doesn't he like the look?

The questions ran inside Melinda's head.

"Do I have something on my face or something?" Melinda blurted out as she held her phone in front of her face and checked herself.

Christian shook his head softly,dipping his hands inside his pockets and leaning against the counter.

"You don't have anything on your face Mel." He said.

"Then why are you staring like that?" Melinda asked, eyebrows risen."Is it what I'm wearing?I mean I didn't know what to take out of the closet and you didn't tell me where we are actually going so I just took out this and thought maybe it'll do just fine but the since you're staring like that then I guess I should've wore what I'm wearing right now in the first place bec-"

"Could you please shut the fuck up." Christian's deep voice shut Melinda's blubbering mouth.

"Because you clearly don't like it." Melinda finished her sentence in a whispery ae she eyed down.

"Look at me." Christian demanded,sounding a bit annoyed.

Melinda hesitated to dare look at him since she knew that he was somewhat vexed.

"Look-the-fuck-at-me-MELINDA." Christian said with gritted teeth and a stern voice.

Melinda quickly snapped her eyes up at him. But she noticed something she should've.

"See what you do to me?" Christian asked in a careful tone.

Melinda remained staring and gulped. HARD.

1100 WORDS IN TOTAL.