Chapter 22.

Melinda and Christian arrived at The Greenside Restaurant around 7pm.

It was known to be one of the most grand Restaurant around. Having it's own unique various kinds of costly dishes. It was very spacious and everything inside was magnificent. Everything screamed expensive.

As soon as they stepped in,a skinny tall waitress walked towards them. She had her blonde hair tight up into a ponytail, wore a tight formal black skirt which was very short and a white long-sleeved shirt then finished off with black high heels. When she got closer, Melinda observed her face. She had a red lipstick on and her white cheeks were puffed with red paint. She looked like a doll with her blue shiny eyes.

Melinda had to admit that she was utterly beautiful,jealous down.

But she hated the fact that they all acted the same. Bitchy attitude,flirtious and not to forget-
GOLD-DIGGERS.

The restuarant was full of happy couples enjoying their food. Some seemed to be popping champagne,celebrating some things. Although there were lot of people inside the restaurant, it was still pleasant to watch since tables were organized nicely and far apart.

"Good evening,Mr.Blue." The waitress greeted directly at Christian with a huge grin.

Melinda rolled her eyes at her.

"Stop grinning like a hungry lost puppy and get everyone out!" Christian ordered without any polite expression.

Christian knew Melinda was going to complain about how full it was.

The waitress's face shut immediately." But sir-...the restaurant is quite busy today. We can't just shut it down." She tried to explain.

With both hands dipped inside his pockets, Christian raised an eyebrow and asked.

"You can't or won't?" He asked softly.

The waitress gulped." Sir-.." She started but got cut off.

"Get-everyone-the-fuck-out-now." Christian said with gritted teeth.

He was losing his patience honestly.

"I can't just-"

"Now!!" Christian growled immediately cutting the waitress off.

She gave a quick nod and walked away instantly.

"You're so rude." Melinda said from beside Christian.

"I'll take that as a compliment Carter." He rolled his eyes.

"Don't you dare." Christian said to Melinda.

Melinda smiled to herself. Christian must've known that she was about to roll her eyes on him.

"I wasn't going to roll my eyes." Melinda lied.

"I never said you were." Christian said back.

"I'm starving Blue." Melinda whined like a little child..

"Come on..." Christian let his hand out for Melinda to take." This way." He told her as he led her to a very beautiful table that was set specifically for them.

A waitress made her way to their table immediately but she was dismissed by Christian. He told her to give them a minute.

As they settled down,everyone was getting ousted out of the Restaurant.

"I like it when you think for me." Melinda said to Christian with a smile.

"It's nothing." Christian dismissed it  immediately.