Chapter 5

Melinda was awoken by the ringing of her phone.

Her eyes shot open as she looked at what time it was and it was ,3:05 am. She groaned in frustration as she sluggishly answered the phone.

"What?" She shouted.

"Somebody is in a bad mood." A male voice from the other side said.

"Who is this?" Melinda yawned.

"Mel,you pick your phone without checking the ID?" He chuckled and Melinda brought the phone in front of her face to see the ID but it was blur. She rubbed her eyes and checked again.

It was written: Christian.

"How the hell is my phone written your name and how did you manage to put your numbers in my phone?" Melinda whispered,yelled.

"I don't answer to you Mel. It's the other way around. Now put on some comfortable clothes and come out.I'm waiting." Christian said.

"What?You are here,now?How did you know where I live?" Melinda asked,shocked.

"Could you stop wasting my time and do what I tell you to do?" Christian's voice was not of a sweet one.

Melinda swiftly got out of her bed and made her way out to the balcony.

Standing outside and looking down,she saw him leaning against the car and watching up at her.

"Or what?" Melinda said in a challenging voice as she didn't remove her eyes from where Christian was standing.

"You leave me no choice Mel." Christian said in an apologetic manner before he smirked at Melinda.

Melinda wasn't sure what Christian meant by his statement. And so,she focused on his movement or anything to give her a hint of what he meant.

Christian crossed over to the other side of the street and  started walking towards Melinda's house.

"No no,no-no..." Melinda said to herself as saw what Christian was about to do.

"Christian,don't you dare-"

She couldn't finish her sentence.

"Ding-dong."  The front door's bell went off.

"Okay okay,fine! I'll be down in five minutes." Melinda announced.

"Good girl." Although she couldn't see him,she could just imagine the smirk plastered all over his dominant face.

Melinda knew that she had to be submissive to Christian in order not creat any drama as early as it was. She knew Christian was going to keep ringing the bell and that was going to wake Leonora up. In order for that not to happen,she had to do what she was told by someone she barely know.

She hang up the call and stormed to her closet.
She went to the bathroom and took a five minutes shower.

She didn't know what kind of 'comfortable' Christian referred to since she wasn't told where she was going.

Melinda decided to wear her black Nike leggings and a white Nike hoodie. Completing  her outfit,she put on her white Converse shoes and tight her hair up into a long ponytail.

Inside her small sidebag,she put her phone,lipstick,some wipes and her face cleanser.

Carefully opening and closing the door of her bedroom, she tiptoed down the stairs. Melinda did not want to wake Leonora up so she did her best not to make any noise as she went down.

Opening the front door in a slow and careful way, she glanced one last time backwards to see if Leonora was up or could've been standing up the stairs and watching her as she sneaked up. And the cost was clear so she went out.