Chapter 11

Melinda stopped abruptly and peeked over Christian's shoulder to find two kids standing next to the boxes.

Melinda jumped down and adjusted her hoodie and her hair.

"I told not to make noise.Look now they saw us."
One of the kids said to the other. She had brown long hair.

"I know,I know...I'm sorry Lucy." The other apologized rolling her eyes. She had blonde long hair and looked younger.

So the older one's s name was Lucy.

The older one rolled her eyes too." Whatever."

They were definitely those dramatic kind girls.

"But what were they doing?" The blond-haired one asked.

"They were kissing obviously." She rolled her eyes. "And auntie Mariah said that when two people kiss that means they love each other."  The older one told the younger one.

Melinda's face was red at that time,she blushed at what the kid had just said. She wanted to say something to them but she couldn't. She peeked at Christian and found him smirking at her.

She knew Christian was enjoying every single moment.

Christian earned a smack from Melinda.

"Ouch." Christian winced in fake pain.

"Ass*ole." Melinda muttered to him.

Christian laughed.

"Do you think they love each other?" The younger one asked the older one with lot of curiosity.

Melinda's eyes Widened.

"Don't be stupid Lana." The older one said." Ofcourse they do. Why wouldn't they?We both know that uncle.Christian is H O T !"

She empathized the word 'hot.'

The younger one's name was Lana.

Melinda's mouth hang open. She wondered where or who they heard saying that Christian is H O T as they say.

"I guess you're right." Lana shrugged." Plus auntie.Melinda is quite beautiful herself so why wouldn't uncle. Christian love her?"

The older one nodded." Exactly."

'Smart kids.' Melinda thought to herself.

Christian went to them and kneeled down on one knee.

"Yes sweethearts. I know I'm hot but I also do know that I love auntie.Melinda." He told them. " And some day,my sons are going to love you two.Okay?"

They both giggled." Are we beautiful like auntie.Melinda?" Lana asked.

'She's so adorable.' Melinda thought.

Christian looked back and his eyes locked with Melinda's. After a moment, he turned his attention back to the kids in front of him.

"Well,auntie.Melinda is a hundred and one percent beaut." Christian said.

Melinda blushed at his compliment.

"But..." Christian continued." You guys are way over hundred and one percent. You both are gorgeous. Very very and very beautiful."

Christian said tickling both of them which made them laugh.

"Uncle,uncle stop!" Lana begged laughing as Christian continued tickling them.