Dont leave me

Chases POV:
Chase: "we aren't meant for each other obviously, but we chose each other"
Charli: "no chase... I think you know what I mean..."
And I did know what she meant, I knew she wanted to break up...but I wasn't gonna let her break up with me that easily
Chase: "let me take you out tomorrow, see if you change your mind?"
Charli: "..."
Chase: "please Charli"
Charli: "okay..."
Chase: "thank you"
I kissed her and we got out of the hot tub and went to bed. I was kinda confused why she wanted to break up with me....but I had to change her mind
I couldn't let her go so easy. So I got up at 6am and planned a whole day for us. I planned a boat ride at 8am.
At 8am i woke Charli up
Charli: "what"
Chase: "let's go"
Charli: "go where"
I picked her up and I took her to the boat
Charli: "chase I'm still in my bathing suit"
Chase: "you slept in your bathing suit"
Charli: "yeah"
Chase: "okay whatever"
I took her too the boat and luckily I knew how to drive a boat.
Charli: "is this yours?"
Chase: "I rented it"
Charli: "why?"
Chase: "for you"
I brought her on the boat

Charli: "is this yours?"Chase: "I rented it"Charli: "why?"Chase: "for you"I brought her on the boat

I rode the boat to an area in the ocean far from everyone.
Chase: "I rented this boat for us. Because I know we are in a rough place right now. And we need some time alone together"

Charlis POV:
The reason I wanted to break up was because... this relationship keeps hurting me... I was fine before, Living my life. Doing what I wanted. And when I meet chase I changed my whole life. And there are a lot of advantages of having a boyfriend but it comes with a lot of disadvantages too. I've been hurt so many times and when he slept with Anika I didn't show it but it hurt me so much. And that's selfish of me to say since I did sleep with that random guy.
when we were fighting I knew that it wasn't gonna end well and I knew I was gonna end up breaking up with him by the end of the fight so instead I thought we could just have break up s3x. And I'd tell him that I wanted to break up after that.
Anyways, we had a really nice time on the boat, we watched the sun Rise and it was really romantic. We were watching a movie on the tv on the boat, we were watching titanic. I was really cold but I didn't say anything because I didn't wanna ruin the mood.
Chase looked at me and he saw me shivering.
Chase: "why didn't you say you were cold?"
Charli: "I'm n-not cold"
He took of his sweater and put it on me. Since I was only wearing a bathing suit. Also I took of my cast to go to bed and I never put it back on and it seems like my leg is fine.
I used his sweater as a blanket and I put my head on his lap while we watched titanic. After we finished the movie it wasn't as Cold since it was 3 hours later and it was day time. I sat up and jumped in the water. And this time I could swim since I didn't have a cast on. Chase came in soon after that. We swam for awhile and then we went back on the boat.

Time skip ⏭
6 hours later

Still Charlis POV:
We've been having a lot of fun on the boat and the boat rental ends soon so we have to got back soon.
We sat on the front of the boat and watched the sun set.

Chases POV:
Charli and I had a lot of fun today and I knew for sure that she wasn't gonna break up with me after this. I mean how could she. We've had an amazing day.
We were sitting on the front of the boat watching the sunset.
Chase: "sooo are you still breaking up with me??"
I said jokingly
Charli: "...im sorry chas-"
Chase: "what??!! Why?! We had such a nice day though!"
Charli: "and I wish we didn't, it just makes it twice as hard to break up with you..."
Chase: "b-but why?"
Charli: "chase...you know why..."
and I think I did know why... she's right...we aren't meant to be together, sometimes we bring out the worse in each other... and we are both not in a good place mentally to be in this relationship And I think maybe  I did know that all along but I didn't want to admit it to myself...because I love her so much.
I kissed her on her head with my arm around her shoulder. We sat there in silence looking at nothing but the sun setting. We were both sad but we knew this was what we had to do. We just kept hurting eachother over and over and we maybe just needed a break from each other for a bit...
After awhile I drove back to the dock.
We went back to the hotel room and we were going to bed.
Chase: "I can sleep on the couch..."
Charli: "no you don't have to... I can"
Chase: "no it's fine..."
Charli: "can't we just both sleep on the bed?"
Chase: "don't you think that's kinda weird?"
Charli: "It's not. We are best friends."
Chase: "Mk"
I slept on the bed beside her. I looked at the Celling for hours thinking about her. I turned beside me and she was looking at me. It was kinda scary
Charli: "I can't sleep"
Chase: "me neither"
We were facing each other.... then she kissed me
Chase: "what are you doing!?!"
Charli: "maybe I made a mistake about breaking up"
Chase: "no you didn't. You were right. I just needed to realize it"
She started tearing
Charli: "y-your right...I'm - just gonna miss you"
She dug her head into me and I put my arms around her and patted her back
Chase: "it's gonna be okay char"

A/n
Y'all hate me. Anyways sorry if my book makes no sense whatsoever:) but don't worry it will all make sense later