College

A/n
I wrote this awhile ago, don't worry the story gets better as you progress, I was still learning to write while writing this. I don't actually suggest you read this book though.

Charlis POV:
I woke up today and it was my first day of college, I never planned on going to college but my parents are kinda rich and they bought my spot in. I was never the school kind of girl. I put on a crop top that I had cut and some jeans and a sweater

(Btw she's a baddie in this story)I grabbed my suitcase and said bye to my parents

I grabbed my suitcase and said bye to my parents. I was not gonna be back home for a long time and the school is far away from here. I got in my car and drove, I went to the nearest dunkin and while I was parking I bumped another car. But I really didn't care. I got out of the car and the person was there. He looked my age.
Chase: "hey! You bumped my car"
Charli: "cool"
Chase: "are you not even gonna apologize??"
Charli: "I don't really care"
Chase: "jackass"
Charli: "asshole"
I walked away flicking my middle fingers at him, he rolled his eyes. I got my dunkin and went back I'm my car. I drove to the university and btw the university is Harvard. I went inside and all the students were meeting in the gym. We were meeting in different groups, so there wouldn't be too many people, I got in the gym and thankfully I do know some people going here, some people went to my old school. Wait- no way- this is awkward. That guy who's car I bumped is here. How- uhh I hate him already.

Chases POV:
On my way to my new school, I bumped into this girl. Or should I say she bumped into me 🙄. But if I'm being honest she was kinda hot. But rude. Anyways when I got to the school. I saw her. God dammit. How did such an asshole get into this school?? Uh. Anyways, I just ignored her and went sat somewhere else in the gym. That was pretty hard to do considering there were only 10 people in the room. I sat down the farthest away from her and tried to avoid her, this other guy beside me started talking to me.
Nick: "hey what's up my names nick"
Chase: "hey, I'm chase"
We shook hands
Nick: "you looking at Charli?"
Chase: "who?"
Nick: "that girl over there"
Chase: "I wouldn't say I was looking at her"
Nick: "I saw you looking at her"
Chase: "why, do you know her?"
Nick: "we were never friends but I went to her old school. Watch out for her, she literally slept with every guy in our school"
Chase: "wow she dated a lot of people"
Nick: "no, she's never had a boyfriend"
Chase: "oh- so she just hooks up with random guys"
Nick: "yep, she's a player"
We were interrupted by the teacher, I was really hoping I would get a dorm with nick since I knew nobody and he was the only person I was kinda getting along with so far

Charlis POV:
That guy, sat all the way across the room from me and I was hoping he did not see me. But I'm guessing he did. I was just talking to my friend avani from my old school.
Avani: "do you think you are gonna get a boyfriend this year?"
Charli: "nah, imma just stick with what I did last year"
Avani: "you're gonna sleep with every guy in our school?"
Charli: "yea"
Avani: "what about that guy?"
Charli: "who?"
Avani: "I think his names chase, Idk I over heard him and nick talking"
Charli: "oh yea, no. He's an asshole"
Avani: "why?"
Charli: "I bumped into his car and he wanted me to apologize then he called me a jackass"
Avani: "well you bumped his car...."
Charli: "BARLEY"
Avani: "okay okay calm down"
The teacher came and he was telling us everything about the school. And then he got to the dorm part.
Teacher: "okay let me see here..."
He looked at his clipboard
Teacher: "Addison and madi, ryland and Dixie , Andy and Jamal, Charli and avani and chase and nick"
Charli: "yess-"
I was cut off by the teacher
Teacher: "oh sorry, guys I made a mistake on the last two. I meant, Charli and chase and avani and nick."
At that point I wanted to die.
I'm with him?!!
I gave him a look from across the room and he looked at me. Guess we will have to learn to be friends.
We were dismissed and we went to our dorm.
Charli: "look I'm sor-"
Chase: "no you're not"
Charli: "ok you're right BUT can we put this behind us because we are gonna have to deal with each other for the next few years. "
Chase: "fine"
I am just gonna flirt with him cuz why not he's kinda hot. I sat beside him and put my hand on his hand "by accident" not.
Chase: "so what do you wanna do we have-"
Ok whatever, I was gonna try to be just friends with him but if I sleep with him once I don't think it will effect anything, so I cut him off by making out with him
And he obviously kissed back. I straddled on top of him and (a/n....and yk yk I'm Not gonna put it in the first chapter but there will be smuts)
After we slept together the bell rang
And I had a class but chase didn't.

Chases POV:
I was talking then suddenly she just started making out with me, I was really confused but I just went along with it, it soon turned into something more than just a make out session and I think I'm starting to like her and maybe we could be something. She had to go for a class but I didn't. Later she came back with another guy?? She came in with this other nerd guy and they came in making out. Not even acknowledging that I was in the room.
Charli: "chase do you mind?"
Chase: "what?l
Charli: "can you leave?"
Chase: "what?"
Charli: "fine just stay idc"
I was really confused because I thought maybe we were exclusive. But then I remembered what Nick said " she literally slept with every guy in our school"
I'm so stupid. I've been played and I didn't even know it.

A/N
Lol. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter :) and tell me if you want the chapters longer or shorter, or if this is a good Length