Relapse

TW: sensitive topic

Chases POV:
I took the drug's out of the bartenders hand quickly, and just looked at them. My hands were shaking. I opened the bag, then I saw Charli coming so I quickly stashed them in my pocket.
Charli: "hey, chase I thought I told you to stay there."
Chase: "yeah...It was to crowded"
Charli: "ok, well let's find a new spot I guess."
Chase: "ok."
I'm glad she came back because if she didn't I'd probably would have taken the drugs.
We went in the middle of the dance floor and we danced and everything.
It was fun.
Anthony and avani came next to us and danced.
I really needed to go to the bathroom
Chase: "hey char, I'm gonna go to the bathroom!"
Charli: "k"
I left and went to the bathroom, it was completely empty. I went in a stall and something fell out of the pocket. I looked down and it was the heroin.
Fuck. It looked so good and nobody was around. I kept trying to think of the reasons I shouldn't take it. But I couldn't thinks straight. I couldn't think of anything else but the taste of it And the feeling it brought to me. I checked my pockets and I found a dollar bill. My hands were shaking. I rolled it up slowly. And took the bag of heroin and poured it in my hand. I took the money and put it in my nose and sniffed the heroin. Right after I did that I had broken down on the ground in tears. After I did it, I had just remembered how this ruined my entire life years ago. How it had destroyed me. Taken over me. Controlled me. And I've been clean for years and I just ruined that entire streak. I sat their in shock. But I had to go back out there. So I wiped the tears of my face and got up. I quickly felt a feeling of nausea but I ignored it and went back to the party. After all it is charlis birthday.

Charlis POV:
Chase had been in the washroom for quite a long time. After a little he came looking sick in some way. His eyes were red. He looked real drowsy.
Charli: "you okay?"
Chase: "yeah I'm great"
Charli: "good."
We kissed for a bit and he had a weird taste to him.

Chases POV:
After a bit, I'm better than okay. I'm great. I've calmed down a bit and it feels good. Yeah I'm a bit itchy but it's all worth it🥴.
I'm in a state of euphoria. I feel happy and excited.
I haven't felt this way in awhile. Yes I've felt happy and excited but not in this kind of way.

Charlis POV:
Charli: "Chase are you sure you're okay?"
Chase: "oh Charli, I'm more than okay 😁"
Charli: "you seem...different?"
Chase: "different in a better way"
Charli: "I don't know"
He started laughing
Charli: "why are you laughing?"
Chase: "because I'm happy"
Then it hit me. Oh no no. He's on something
Charli: "chase. This isn't funny. We are going back to the school."
Chase: "what whyyyy"
Charli: "I shouldn't have left you alone."
Chase: "nooo nooo Charli . Everything's fine!"
I took his hand, and brought him out of the club.
Charli: "what are you doing??"
Chase: "what?"
Charli: "what are you on?"
Chase: "nothing."
Charli: "tell me."
Chase: "..."
Charli: "this is not good chase."
We got in the car, and I obviously had to drive.
Chase: "why can't I drive 😁"
Charli: "you're high"
Chase: "it's fine."
Charli: "no it's not."
I drove back to the school and managed to sneak him in without anyone seeing.
I got in the dorm. I held my hand out signalling him to give me the drugs.
Charli: "give them"
I took out a bag of heroin out of this pocket and gave them to me.
Chase: "what are you gonna to with them..!"
I took them and brought them to the toilet. I dropped them in.
Chase: "don't you dare Charli"
He looked dead serious when he said that but I didn't care.
I put my finger on the flush button and flushed it down.
He started crying.
Chase: "wh-why would y-you fucking do that"
He ran into the bathroom and looked in the toilet.
Charli: "chase. You have to promise me you won't take anymore. I know it might seem hard...but it's not healthy...for you"
Chase: "but it feels soo good😫"
Charli: "i don't care"
Chase: "fine... I won't-"
Before he could finished he started puking in the toilet. I pay his back until he stopped.
Chase: "I'm sorry I ruined your birthday..."
Charli: "you didn't ruin my birthday. I had a lot of fun. I'm just worried about you... I think you should get some sleep"
Chase: "yeah..."
He went in his bed and fell asleep soon after that.
And I wasn't lying when I said he didn't ruin my birthday. I had an amazing birthday And it was really fun.
I got beside chase in his bed and fell asleep...
The next morning I woke up and chase was not there. I assumed he had a class. But I don't know. I got changed and looked at the time, it was only 8am so I don't know where he could be. The door suddenly opened, and it was chase.
Charli: "where were you?"
Chase: "Nicks room, I forgot my sweater there a long time ago."
Charli: "oh. Well where's your sweater?"
Chase: "I- oh did I say sweater I meant... sock"
Charli: "oookaaaay..."
Does he think I'm stupid? I went over to nicks room and knocked on the door.
He answered.
Charli: "hey was chase here earlier today?"
Nick: "no? Why?"
Charli: "that's what I thought."
I went back to the dorm. And quietly snuck in. He wasn't in the room so I quickly walked to the bathroom. I tried opening the door but it was locked.
Charli: "chase. Let me in"
Chase: "yeah one sec"
Charli: "what are you doing"
Chase: "nothing just wait."
I wasn't gonna wait until he finished taking drugs.  Luckily I knew how to pick locks. So I grabbed a Bobby pin from my drawer and picked the lock. I opened the door and there he was, with loads of Cocaine crushed up in different bags and in his nose.

A/n
I did a lot of research for this chapter, but I promise things will get better. Eventually. Anyways if you have any ideas or anything please comment down below