Here we go again.

Charlis POV:
I woke up in a place not familiar. God dammit. I probably got really high on molly. I should have listened to chase- where is chase? I looked beside- fuck fuck fuck- that's not chase. DAMMIT CHARLI!! I'm such a slut! How could I do this again?!!! I'm so dumb. Who is it this time. The person turned over an-
Charli: "NICK?!!!!!???"
I FUCKING SLEPT WITH HIS BEST FRIEND!!!!! IM SO STUPID. How could I do this to him, how could I do this to Addison.
He jumped up and looked so confused
Nick: "w-what are you doing here???"
Charli: "I could ask you the same question"
I didn't know what to think
Nick: "I got really really drunk. I don't know what happened. But we never speak of this again. We will go out separate ways and pretend like this never happened"
Charli: "deal."
I put some clothes on and left.

Time reverse to Last night

Narrators POV:
After Charli got out of the pool she took some more drinks. And payed for more molly. She was a complete mess.
Addison was ready to go home right after the murder. But nick wanted to stay. He took 20 shots and blacked out.
Charli was walking upstairs and bumped into nick. She was looking for chase because she wanted someone to hook up with.
Charli: "hahahaha you know wHere cHaSe WEnt"
Nick: "NoO"
Charli: "WhatEVEr I donT nEed HiM"
Charli kissed nick and that quickly turned into something more.
She didn't know what she was doing and neither did Nick.

Chases POV:
I was sleeping until I heard someone come in.
I groaned in tiredness
Charli: "I'm so sorry I took drugs, I really am"
I was still mad at her for making a complete fool of herself
Chase: "you told me you wouldn't"
Charli: "and I actually promise this time. I won't ever again"
Chase: "do you even know what you did?"
Charli: "no."
Chase: "you striped in-front of everyone in the pool and I tried to help you but you yelled at me and told me to leave"
Charli: "I'm so sorry I didn't know what I was doing!! I promise Il never take drugs again"
She came and sat next to me
Chase: "I don't know if I can believe you"
Charli: "I promise I won't, if I do, you can break up with me"
Chase: "fine. I forgive you"
Charli: "thank you thank you"
She kissed me
⚠️smut⚠️
She got on top of me and straddled on me. We started making out and she took off her shirt and pants, and I took off mine. She thrusted on to me and she rotated her body back and forth.
She started going faster.
Until we both finished. We made out some more and did it again. And again and again. Eventually we both got really tiered and we agreed to stop.
⚠️end of smut⚠️

Charlis POV:
Chase: "why so much today?"
Charli: "I- I don't know"
The real reasons was because I felt so guilty about what I did. I needed something to take my mind off of it.. But maybe if I keep it in for a few years, by the time I tell him, he will be fine.
Chase: "oh yeah Charli I forgot to tell you, I arranged a double date with nick and Addison yesterday."
Charli: "what no-"
Chase: "why not??"
Charli: "I just wanna be with you"
Chase: "okay, you can spend more time with me today, before the date"
Charli: "no- I- ok."
This is gonna be a looong night.
I heard a knock at the door and opened it. Oh the guilt only continues. It's Addison.
Charli: "hey Addison..."
Addison: "hey!! I'm so excited for tonight!!"
Charli: "yeah me too..."

Time skip to 10m before the dinner

Still Charlis POV:
I've been doing nothing all day, I'm stressing about this dinner, what do I say. What do I do??
I looked thru my clothes and Eventually decided on this

Chase: "wow you look beautiful as always"Charli: "I know, sorry I mean thank you"I'm trying to work on my manors

Charli: "I know, sorry I mean thank you"
I'm trying to work on my manors. I hear a knock on the door, I am definitely not answering that.
Chase: "can you get that?"
Charli: "can you?"
Chase: "you are right next to the door tho?"
Charli: "yeah but you know"
Chase: "just get it"
Fine, I opened the door, to see Nick and Addison Standing there. I looked at nick for a fraction of a second then looked away.
Charli: "hey Addison you look beautiful"
Addison: "thank you Charli, you too :)"
Chase: "okay let's get going are reservation is soon"
Charli: "k..."
We got going. Once we got there I sat beside chase and across from Addison. Farthest away from nick possible.
The waiter came and asked us if we wanted drinks
Waiter: "would you guys like drinks?"
Chase: "Il take a beer"
Addison: "same here"
Charli: "Il take a vodka"
Nick: "I don't want anything thank you"
Nick: "yeah I'm not taking any alcohol because last time I did it wasn't good but you know Charli... I guess you can if you want"
Charli: "I can take alcohol if I want. I'm not addicted like you"
Nick: "I'm not addicted. I can control myself most of the time. I don't get drunk Everytime I drink."
Charli: "didn't seem like th-"
Chase: "what is going on??"
Addison: "yeah what's happening??"
Charli: "nothing"
Chase: "did we miss something??"
Nick: "no" Charli: "no"
We said that the same time
Addison: "just tell us please"
Chase: "yeah, tell us"
I looked at nick. And gave him the "should we tell them" look.
He shook his head, saying no.
But I didn't listen.
Charli: "w-we slept together..."
He started laughing.
And so did Addison
Chase: "almost got me for a second 😂😂"
Addison: "me too😂😂"
Charli: "I'm not kidding... but I'm so sorry to both of you. I love you both and I would never do it on purpose. I was drunk and high on molly and I never meant to hurt you in anyway. I get if you don't ever wanna see me again...but please forgive me"

A/n
Hope you EnJoYed this chapter 😃😃