xii. carnival ( pt 2 )

xii. CARNIVAL ( PT 2 )

Lulu didn't just drink one beer at the carnival

Lulu didn't just drink one beer at the carnival. She had three. Not enough to be drunk but exactly what she needed to be slightly buzzed. And I wouldn't be surprised if she actually had a bit of a drinking problem. I mean, I can't say shit, I'm a fucking addict.

But, I think she is fine... For now.

Lulu, Cassie and Maddy were walking towards the Ice Palace, ignoring all the whistles and catcalls they heard on their way. Maddy embraced the attention fully, knowing exactly how to play with it, Cassie had a weird relation to it, sometimes loving it and sometimes hating it more than anything, and Lulu didn't really care for it that much.

I don't think Lulu ever really fell in love. Like, I mean, falling hard for someone. I know she dated two people but it didn't last long... and she's always been a subtle flirt type of girl anyway. Not that I'm putting her in a box or anything but that's the truth.
The first big crush she had was for a girl named Leona, she was ten and she cried for two weeks straight when she moved out of town.

I was her first kiss but her first time was with a girl called Effie. She was fifteen and she had met her on the set of this small movie they did together. They were playing best friends and shit and I remember Lulu calling me all the time during shooting to tell me how she was so pretty and all that. They had sex after their last day on set and they never spoke again. Maybe she was in love with her, I don't know, she never said anything about that.

And then Lulu started hooking up with people she thought were attractive, both physically and mentally. Most of them are people she met on set or during parties in the big city. She even told me she ended up in a threesome when she was out doing promo for a tv show in New York. She never said if it was cool or not, though.

So, yeah... Lulu doesn't really do love. Everyone here knows it. But... I really think she is falling for Fezco. And, it's funny, but I think if it would've been any other guy around here, she would be hating herself for falling in love. But... it's Fezco. And even though she is probably scared shitless to make a move, I can tell she's happy that it's him. 'Cause Fezco would take a bullet for the people he loves. And the guy's head over heels for Lulu.

"So, what's going on with you," Maddy asked, "Anything fucking with your mind?"

"Yeah, you know about us," Cassie added, "What about you?"

Lulu sighed, "I think I like a guy..."

"Yeah, no shit, you're talking about Fezco, right?" Maddy commented.

"Wait, how do you know that?" Lulu spluttered in embarrassment.

"Girl, that's written all over your face," Cassie said with a small laugh, "Whenever he's around you act all flirty and look even hotter."