xv. mermaid night

xv. MERMAID NIGHT

Lulu sighed in frustration when she bursted inside her house, running to her room as she almost tripped over the sneakers she tried to take off at the same time

She had been flying all over the country to promote the movie and was back just in time for the halloween party. But she would have to go on her own because she was late. As usual.

Lulu grunted as she found herself stuck in her tight jeans, falling face first on her bed as she tried to pull them down desperately, "That ass's gonna be the death of me!" she grumbled before finally stripping down, grasping the beautiful dress she would wear.

It was very tight and short, white with pink wavy edges and multiple patterns sewed with sparkly sequins. Colorful starfishes adorned the dress as two golden seashells were sewn over her breasts, creating the perfect mermaid dress. She decided to pair that with a golden choker and some rings and put on her platform black converses before applying gold eyeshadow all over her lids and under her lash line.

She popped her lips together after putting some lipgloss and locked the door behind her as she walked out of her house.

Her eyes met Fezco's figure when she turned around, realizing he had probably been staring at her before she even noticed he was there. She brushed the thought away and gave him a smile, "Hey, Fez."

Fezco knew his cheeks were crimson red —he could feel himself burning up from the inside, he fluttered his eyelashes to focus his attention on Lulu's face, somehow unconsciously letting his eyes wander on her curves just a little more. It took him a few seconds to realize Lulu had said hi.

"Holy shit, that's a motherfuckin' mermaid right there," he let out without thinking, "Fuck, Lulu."

Lulu giggled wholeheartedly, hitting his arm, "Thanks for the compliment, didn't expect that much."

"Well, I mean..." Fezco said, scratching the back of his neck, "You look like a princess, ya know."

She smiled, covering her rosy cheeks by digging in her purse for a cigarette, "So, you going to the party?"

"Yeah... need a lift?"

Lulu exhaled the smoke, "Sure."

Fez and Lulu didn't talk that much ever since Lulu pretty much lost her temper on Fezco a few weeks ago. They texted a bit, talked a little when Lulu would swing by the gas station and it was never really awkward but... they knew something had changed.
They couldn't pretend they were just friends anymore.

"I missed ya," Fezco confessed, stopping the car at the red light.

Lulu felt a tickling in her stomach, allowing her eyes to scrutinize Fezco's face. She took in the sight of his freckles, creating constellations all over his light skin, she bored into the blue of his eyes and finally lingered on his small beard, smiling internally.