iv. time to celebrate ( pt. 2 )

iv. TIME TO CELEBRATE
PART TWO.

Lulu walked out of the bathroom with shaky legs

Lulu walked out of the bathroom with shaky legs. She fluttered her eyelashes rapidly and took a deep breath, feeling like she was stuck on cloud nine. Not that it was a bad thing though, she had noticed a purple mark on her neck and a blush had covered her cheeks.

She easily spotted Fezco on a couch, lighting a blunt, and he didn't miss her appearance in the living room either, winking in her direction with a smile.

"Lulu!"

Lulu's face lit up even more when she realized who had shouted her name. She turned around and saw Maddy running in her direction before crushing her in a massive hug. The two girls squealed in happiness, almost jumping up and down in excitement under the amused gazes of Kat and Jules —who were standing near by, drinks in hand.

"I'm so happy you're here!" Maddy giggled, pressing a kiss to her cheek.

"You thought I wasn't coming?" Lulu wondered, surprised by Maddy's words.

Maddy shrugged, "I thought you'd be in LA, I mean you're blowing up everywhere! Like Golden Globes nominations and shit? Hello! What's a superstar still doing here?"

Lulu, who had Maddy's arms wrapped around her waist, slightly shoved the girl away with a chortle, shaking her head in embarrassment, "Whatever... Y'know I can't live without you, what would I do in LA without my besties, uh?"

Maddy looked away, pretending to think for a second, until she hugged Lulu even tighter, making them dance, "True that, can't live without me."

The two girls turned their "bad bitch energy" on —as they liked to call it, and started dancing facing each other, giving everything they had as they completely ignored the stares of many people, who couldn't quite believe the way these two girls were putting on a show. Lulu ignored the phones recording the scene, she couldn't care less to find videos of her on the internet the next morning, and Maddy ignored Nate's gaze, enjoying way too much this moment with one of her best friends.

After dancing like savages for awhile, Lulu started looking all around the house before facing Maddy again, "Where's Cass?"

Maddy shook her head, "I don't know, Lexi's been looking out for her too."

"Weird," she muttered until she noticed Lexi.

She quickly jogged towards the girl, who was sitting on the couch near Fezco. Jules grabbed her arm as she was actually walking away from them, "Have you seen Rue?"

"No... We came together but I haven't seen her since."

"Okay..."

Jules was ready to go through the crowd when Lulu decided to stop her, "You good, Jules?"

Jules was taken aback as Lulu's voice implied she could feel something was off. And how could Lulu see right through her when even her closest friends couldn't?