xvii. mirror talk

xvii. MIRROR TALK

Lulu was frantically pacing back and forth in her bedroom, shaking her head desperately before facing her reflection in the large mirror

"You're a fucking idiot, you know that?" she said out loud, "What the hell is wrong with me?"

She didn't wear her costume anymore. She was in a white bralette and matching shorts. She had removed all of her makeup but her face was still glittery from all the eyeshadow she had applied earlier.

"You could be like..." Lulu started, staring at herself with a mix of anger and despair, "I could be fucking him right now! But... but no! No, 'cause I'm so fucking dumb that I had to run off all scared!"

Lulu whimpered and proceeded to walk around in her room, feeling her heart beating so fast she had to focus on her breathing to calm down.

"Like... he didn't say it that clearly," Lulu said, "I mean how the fuck was I supposed to understand uh?! That dude never says anything about his feelings."

She plopped on her bed, "Yeah... but I never say anything either... Fuck, we're so dumb."

Lulu looked at her phone, feeling her heart beating faster once again. She nervously ran a hand on her head before grabbing the small device, "You know what? Fuck it."

lulu
fez? u asleep?

The beating of her heart was so strong and loud she could feel it in her ears, jumping up when her phone buzzed in a second.

fezzz
nah why

Lulu frowned, "Why?! This dude's really asking me why?!" She bit her lip nervously, "Maybe because I don't understand what you told me before but that I think maybe I know but I'm not fucking sure!"

She sighed, "Fuck! Okay, calm down Lulu, god damnit."

lulu
idk like what you said earlier
im not sure if i understood

fezzz
its cute how dumb u are
you left me there like an idiot
you know that right

lulu
THATS NOT AN ANSWER FEZ
i... i freaked out okay???!

She kept her eyes glued on her phone for longing seconds, growing impatient as Fezco was taking an extended amount of time to reply. She threw her phone on her bed and started pacing around once more, feeling like her head was about to explode.

A soft knock on her window startled her as she let out a small shriek, turning on her heels to find Fezco on the other side of the glass. He tried to contain his surprise as he saw her literally half naked, trying as hard as he could to focus his attention on her face. She was driving him crazy.

Lulu opened the window, forgetting she wasn't dressed correctly. She moved to the side and Fezco ungraciously climbed in, causing Lulu to chuckle.

Silence settled in between the two. And it felt different this time. It was electric. Because they finally realized —right here, right now, that no matter how hard they tried to keep it simple, their relationship was much more than a simple friendship. It was more than just desire as well. They had never felt something like this before. But it didn't hold this cliché painful feeling.

They knew that they could take this thing further. They knew because they needed it to solidify their relationship. Otherwise it would crumble and become unbearable and they would end up slowly drifting apart. And that was the last thing they both wanted.

Fezco and Lulu wanted to be chill —like they had always been, but they also wanted to explore this tension that had always been there, begging to create an even deeper connection. Now, they didn't just want it, they craved it and needed it more than anything.

Fezco didn't feel like stopping himself from staring at her up and down, "Y'know what I meant back there."

A small breath escaped Lulu's lips as she felt her entire body burning under Fezco's eyes, "What do you want? Just... just tell me."

Fezco bit his lower lip, feeling vulnerable, "I wanna kiss ya."

She let out a soft whimper of relief, feeling like she would never hear those words again if she didn't jump on the opportunity. She didn't hesitate any longer and grabbed a hold of his shirt, pushing him on the bed as she sat on his lap and Fezco let out a small gasp.

Lulu softly kissed him as he responded instantly, delicately placing his hands on her waist before the kiss got deeper and his fingers eagerly grasped her hot skin with more strength, Lulu letting out a small moan as she felt his hands on her and was slightly tickled by his beard rubbing against her chin.

Lulu bit Fezco's bottom lip softly, pulling at the hot flesh before letting go, causing him to grunt with a deep tone.

They had their eyes glued on each other and Fezco swallowed hardly, following her movements to see her removing her bralette in a second, as he stared at her exposed body with adoration. He layed soft kisses all over her neck, lightly rubbing his hands on her thighs, trying to take things slowly as he wanted to taste every single inch of her burning body.

The small moans she let out caused him to stop and look up, discovering a look of pure pleasure he would have never been able to picture in his mind even if he had tried to, "Fuck, you so gorgeous mama, you drivin' me insane."

Lulu looked down before capturing his mouth with her lips for a few seconds, "You're the one driving me insane," she said with a raspy tone as her hips rubbed involuntarily against him.

That small, but intense, physical contact pushed Fezco over the edge and he kissed the skin on her neck harshly, letting out a small moan as she did it again, "Lulu, fuck..."

Last thing she knew, Fezco had flipped her over the bed and started kissing each piece of her skin, leaving some marks in discreet places.

And they didn't sleep at all for the entire night, discovering each other through another lense. A physical one, filled with lust and utter adoration.

( ... )

a/n yeah i ain't writing smut sorryyyyyy but finally?!?! and btw i looooved writing the scene where lulu talks to herself so i hope you guys liked it!
and can we talk about how respectful fezco is???? gimme a fezco please