Disclaimer

Always out of breath for daydreaming.
Who knows?
Want to cry in peace, I know.
-

anner credit  @Blazebby06

anner credit @Blazebby06

All rights reserved.

All characters, images, lyrics, videos, gifs, quotes, memes in this book I do not own as they belong to their respective owners. However, the plot is entirely mine.

Please do not copy, reproduce or translate without my permission.

The plot I've created is made within an alternate universe in which soulmate system exist.The plot/ content story ideas are entirely my personal creation.

Please be aware that this is in an alternate universe so the BTS personalities might not be extremely accurate, but I will do my best to be as accurate as possible. Any difference is how I intended the plot to go.

This book is in English, but the characters speak in Korean.

~
Soulbound Universe

You live in a society where soulmates exist. 98% of the population can receive their soulmates. 2% of the population are without, and they are called the Tarnished.

The mark consists of a half tattooed image which appears anywhere on their arms. The older soulmate received the mark on their 21st birthday at midnight.

Depending on their soulmate's age of maturity, the older one will receive their mark first. (E.g. If he/she received it at age 21 and his/her soulmate is 16, he/she will wait for her/him until he/she has reached a suitable age). The soul bound mark starts as a very light grey colour and darkens into purple as the soulmate matures.

If the older soulmate meets their soulmate before the soulmate is 21, they will feel a natural pull towards one another. When both soulmates have their marks, their marks will begin to burn, and when they meet and touch, a bright neon purple glow will appear, and once their marks are placed together, it will create a perfect image. Soulbonding them for life...if you are lucky.

Three strings will either emerge from the bonding process. When bonding ritual takes place, the two soulmates will see colour strings swirls around the glowing marks.

1.Passionate- red gold string
intense love, protection and devotion, difficult to break this bond, the couple cannot be without each other after a month apart. Leads to emptiness, depression, anxiety, sickness than death, soul-bonding must occur or death in a few days. Most painful soul-bonding ritual.

2. Protection-blue string
soulmates can live without each other, choose to date and naturally fall for each other, or choose to date other people but will always care and protect soulmates well-being. They will be involved in every aspect of soulmates living to make sure they are well cared for. Can register as Tarnished when proven fit by System.

3. Platonic /friendship - yellow string
Soulmates share a friendship bond. Never goes beyond that. They'll always be in each other lives, care for each other-no romantic love.