꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 41

You all must've been caught like fish
In a net called 'desire' with thirst in life

Akira  pov

The Wilson Family is on their way to Busan early on Saturday morning. This is only a two-hour drive for your father in the rental car. It fills your heart with excitement, and the anticipation for your new home is overwhelming. 

Kenichi is also in the car, and Keitaro came with an Uber last night to see their new home in Busan. You and your family enjoy the ride and have a fantastic road trip. You still hadn't eaten breakfast yet.

Kenichi, who was with you, could read and explain every road sign and made your dad feel more comfortable driving in busy city streets

Kenichi, who was with you, could read and explain every road sign and made your dad feel more comfortable driving in busy city streets. It's impossible to put into words how proud Keitaro was of him and how he gave him a head rub (noogie).

 You drove along empty roads as well as busy streets. Keitaro recommended that you go first to Gwangbok-dong, the trendy shopping and dining district.

 Keitaro recommended that you go first to Gwangbok-dong, the trendy shopping and dining district

As you drove through the streets, you all looked in awe.

Your mom commented, "It looks so clean." The road was decorated with flowers in big concrete pots. Beautiful!

Your dad chuckles, "This is where Akira wants to live, she can go shopping here, and she can walk to the beach. She has to get a car for transportation to fetch the boys and to go to work."

Suddenly, you smile. "Ooh, blimey!. I already like it here in Busan. When I come from Tokyo, I want to settle in well. I hope mom and dad will find time for themselves near the beach."

As your parents nod, your mom looks at the stores with interest, already planning to go shopping.

Keitaro squealed with joy, "I can't wait to go surfing. The weather's not too bad. Aside from surfing, I came here to shop with Maria and Luciana. The fashion stores were amazing!". The ocean and surfing are his passions. You're scared of swimming in the sea.

Kenichi grins while pushing your shoulder. You are seated between the twins, and you can never sit by the window with them.

"Do you know who lives here?" he asked