Chapter 28꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

Wishing on a sky
Wishing on a scar
If there's the sun
I'd want to dream

Wishing on a skyWishing on a scarIf there's the sunI'd want to dream

Yoongi was frantically knocking on Hope World studio door. He desperately needed to know what transpired in his therapy room.

"Come on, Hobi...we need to talk...open up please" Yoongi was full of exasperation. He has been pleading for almost 5 minutes.

Jhope was sitting on his leather sofa with his hands in his hair. What happened shook him to the core.

Oh my gosh! Yoongi put two and two together. He knows his Hyung will force him to spill the tea. My word! How the hell did that happen? All his suppress emotions betrayed him back there.

When he locked eyes with her, he became breathless with attraction towards her. He never felt like that before. He wanted to run to her, grab her into his arms and kiss her senseless...he hates feeling vulnerable like this...he hates what she made him feel...

FATE why? Hobi was wordlessly pleading to Destiny to leave him alone. How will he be able to lie to Yoongs?

He wiped his tired eyes, stagger up from the sofa and quietly move to his door and unlock it. Yoongi was frowning when locking eyes with his deflated friend and brother.

Hobi opens the door wider for his Hyung to enter. He inhaled deeply as he closes his eyes for a moment. He was locking the door again. The presence of his soulmate is not in the area.

Yoongi turned around when Hobi plopped down on the sofa, looking in his eyes filled with questions.

Yoongi looks very concerned as he says next to Hobi.

Yoongi with a quiet voice," Hobi...did ...did you just bond with Akira in there?"

Yoongi couldn't believe that Hobi found his destined mate in his cute Thera.

Hobi looks at him with a defeated look, " I...no..." He jumped up, and Yoongi shook his head.

"Hobi, what happened there was very tangible in the air. I know you half bonded with her. You were looking at her for almost 5minutes. You forgot everything around you. Your...Your eyes were ...were filled with desire and longing. It looked like you...missed each other so much and that moment you found your place in each other...please be honest with me, Hobi...what happened in there?

Hobi eyes started to tear up, and with a painful strangled voice, he confesses at last," I'm sorry, Yoongs...I was so shocked when...when I half bonded with her...I didn't want it...I'm not ready for her."

"Omg, Hobi...You find your puzzle, and she can heal you, my bro...what happened? Why aren't you with her?" Yoongi is amazed.

"I...we bonded during the audition on this floor?" He finally confesses with a muffled voice...