Chapter 20꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

Love-expert sniping the heart
when you fall in it,
errday

-J hopes'Pov-

The Bangtan Boys were up early to go to rehearsals

The Bangtan Boys were up early to go to rehearsals. They were all excited to meet the top 20 dance trainees. Today @ at 8 am, Sungdeuk and his instructors were very happy to start the two-week intensive training workshop.

Last night Jhope and his three members came a little late after they finished the auditions. He just excused himself and retreated to his room.

He couldn't settle into slumber. He was tossing and turning the whole night and reminiscing about the events of the previous day. He couldn't get the face of his soulmate out of his mind. Her sad and despondant face. She seems like a very introverted girl, opposite to him. He is extraversion and loud. She appears calm and serene. She's not sassy or brass like Dove.

He never felt so nervous going to the agency. The household was a little concerned about his quiet behavior. It's totally out of his character. He was always laughing. Suga and Taehyung were the moody ones, not their sunshine.

Jin and his girl were busy in the kitchen with a quick breakfast for the boys.

Jin felt the shift of his soulmates' emotions," "What's wrong, sweetheart?" He quickly embraces her into his arms.

She furrows her brows and looks at her soulmate's concerned face," I might be wrong, but something is severely bothering Hobi?"

Jin was looking outside the glass enclosure and saw Hobi leaning over the glass railing, looking at the cityscapes of Seoul. His face was solemn in a very concentrated mode. His arms stretched out over the railing.

 His arms stretched out over the railing

"He looks worried...I wonder if he stresses about the release of his mixtape or his birthday in two days...Thinking about it...we need to plan."Jin starts grinning.

"Please, nothing embarrassing as what you guys did to Kookie.ARMY had a field day." His girl giggle.

Jin kisses her on the cheek, "I'll talk to him later, ok. We might over-analyze things."