꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 46

Like the hole, Alice fell into
Like the road that leads to Hogwarts

Akira pov

You couldn't get comfy next to your soulmate's gentle breathing next to you. In the dim glow of the room, you could merely stare fondly at Jhope's sleeping form. He appears to be at peace and stress-free, and you hope his dreams are at least pleasant.

 He appears to be at peace and stress-free, and you hope his dreams are at least pleasant

You sighed till you understood what was going on.

"Oh, Blimey!!!" you gasped softly.

You gently arise from your bed and stroll quietly to your drawer, where you take out a pair of soft fuzzy socks. You don't want to complete the bond while sleeping unintentionally, and it's always better to be safe than sorry. You don't want to be accused if you bond without realizing it.

You pushed an extra pillow in the middle of the bed to shield both of your legs. When you were satisfied, you climbed into bed, exhaled a sigh of relief, and wrapped yourself in the duvet cover.

Monday will be a completely new day.

......

Through the curtain, a faint ray of light illuminated the room—the first beams of the dawn of the day. Jhope was battling to open his eyes and was sighing deeply. When he turns his head, he notices his soulmate laying next to him, sprawled out on her tummy, part of the duvet on open legs. His breath caught in his throat as he beheld her well-built calves, fit thighs, and tiny feet clad in soft socks.

With a thumping heart, he realized that his soulmate had prevented them from accidentally bonding throughout the night. Her selflessness and kind nature helped him understand what an amazing girl she is. She even put a cushion between their legs to prevent anything from happening.

She was sound sleeping. Jhope smirked as he raised himself to study her face. She has a natural beauty. Strong brows, long dark lashes, reddish lips, and blushy cheeks. He kissed her on the cheek gently and probably not to awake her. Last night, she appeared exhausted.

"Thank you, sweetheart," he says softly as he gets out of bed and walks to the shower. The group will be dressed in comfortable casual clothing, and their stylist will dress them in their performing costume at the studio. Jhope's soul mark began to sting as he dried himself off. He pursed his lips, trying not to scream in agony at the blistering sensation. He sighed deeply and combed his wet hair with his fingers.

He had just finished brushing his teeth and drying his hair. He almost ran into his exhausted soulmate, who was yawning as she entered the bathroom. As he notices her hair standing like a rat's nest all over her round face, he suppresses a snicker. Her eyes remained closed. He wondered if she did this in every room or just when she woke up.

 He wondered if she did this in every room or just when she woke up