꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 33

To match my mechanism,
stay
I'll say that I'm getting some rest

Both pov's

The Soulmates' ankles were pierced from top to bottom by a blinding pain mixed with the shock of what Yoongi just did

An unwanted bond is activated...

Jhopes' firm grip tightened around your exposed back when your fur jacket lifted. Through his hands, burning tingles seeped mercilessly into your soft skin.

The pain from activation has become excruciating. In despair, you both scream as you tighten your grip on Jhope's leather jacket that he wears tightly around his shoulders. Due to the fiery burns and slight electric shocks that were coursing through his body, Jope was holding on to you just as tight as he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth.

When you pressed your face against his chest, you were crying hysterically, "Aaaaahhh.....Blimey oh gosh!!! It hurts,bloody hell! you shout said with a sob.

"Oh, my Gawd! I'm going to kill that freaking cat!" he sputters painfully. Caressing his soulmates back in comfort,"Akira... relax...it will take five minutes. Hold on tight... Oh, my Gawd!"
You were both in such agony that time seemed to stand still.
Jhope pursed his lips and closed his eyes tightly as he gripped your body with his arms as if drowning in sorrow, wave after wave of pain engulfing your bodies.

Laying on his hard chest, you could feel your stiff muscles begin to relax after a while. When your senses recover from the experience, you are suddenly aware of the intimate situation you are in-laying between his legs. My goodness! This is not good at all. As you realised what had happened, you closed your eyes tightly. The effects of activating the bond will be worse than inactivation and half-bonding.

As your feelings for your soulmate intensified, your heartbeat began to beat erratically. Every aspect of him is magnified 1000%. He smelt intoxicating. It's impossible for your nose not to detect the fruity, spicy and woody notes of his cologne, a scent from the Terre d'Hermès collection. Today he looked extra hot, it was as though it was planned by FATE!!!

 Today he looked extra hot, it was as though it was planned by FATE!!!