Chapter 2꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

Y'all must've been caught like fish.
In a net called 'desire.'
with thirst in life

................

2018: Love Yourself: Her Era

Presidential Hill Estates.
BTS residence.

10-11 January

9h30 -am

.............

Jhope was jamming to the lyrics of one of his favourite Drake songs in his car when his phone chimed in his wireless Bluetooth system

Jhope was jamming to the lyrics of one of his favourite Drake songs in his car when his phone chimed in his wireless Bluetooth system. He tapped the answer button on his steering wheel. It was Yoongi-hyung.

" Hey Yoongles, what's up!" he loudly greets his huyng.

"The sky! Hobi when will you be home? Jin- hyung is waiting for You. You still need to colour shampoo your hair also" Yoongi's annoyed voice echoes through the car.

Hobi chuckle, "I know...tell Jin- hyung I got all the ingredients for the black bean noodle dish, and I got the pork belly for the BBQ and Kookies banana milk. I thought it was early enough for no fans to recognize me, but few saw me in the supermarket. Sorry. "

Yoongi huffed," You took an extra hour. We are on a tight schedule. Jin- hyung is quickly preparing our dinner before we need to prep. for tonite GDA. Hurry up, will you?"

Hobi smile to himself," It sounds as if the stomach is speaking for Lil meow meow!...how's Taehuyng doing?"

"He's doing ok...still sad, but his soulmate is with him... I think he will be ok. You still need to hurry, Jihyo-noona is waiting on you." He sounds rushed now.

He got to the security gate, scan his fingerprint and drove in. Most of the estates are built on more than 5000sqm lots. Most of the estates belong to the A-list of Seoul. From Ceos to Politicians. They are the only kpop band that is living in Presidential Hill.

"I'm entering the estate now...no worries hyung . See you in 2 minutes." Hobi takes two turns in the newest most exclusive estate a few minutes outside Gangnam-gu.