INTRODUCING

Sweet Night || Taehyung x reader || BTS Soulmate AU

"..One day I'd wake up feeling more.
But I had already reached the shore.
Guess we were ships in the night.."

Sweet Night.

"Why don't you just reject me and get it over with?" You looked up at him with teary eyes.

"How could I reject a part of myself." He stated with a slight crack in his deep soulful voice.

Extract Teaser

You started to tear up," of course I know you...You all over the place, here and in China. You not an unknown street sweeper or petrol attendant, you " V" from BTS...oh gosh what did Fate think?..she must've been drunk to pair me up with a superstar...it's not fair!" you rant whiningly.

The stranger who now got a name, laugh bitterly, "Did you think I was ready for a soulmate? Prepared for this fake love...ruining my career prematurely...I don't need one! "
He looked down at you with blazing eyes which made him hotter than ever—your breath hitch. Oh, God, no! Those eyes will kill you.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Ongoing

Seesaw || A Min Yoon-gi × reader ff|| BTS Soulmate AU

.................

Now, I'm so sick of this.
Repeated seesaw game
We're getting sick and tired of each other.

-Seesaw.-

" I sure as hell didn't sign up for this crap!" Yoongi bursts out with fury laced in his voice.

The only echo in an otherwise quiet room is the sound of a door slamming shut.
.........

The most savage member of BTS matched to his worst nightmare: a doppelgänger with the face of the girl he left behind broken.

Extract Teaser

You smile, relief that your composure is back to normal, although you still feel the nervous butterflies in your stomach.