꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 56

Both pov's

You couldn't believe how fantastic a good night's sleep you'd had

You couldn't believe how fantastic a good night's sleep you'd had. Although your joints were stiff from the excruciating agony of the soulmark settling, you felt revitalized and energised.

You were the first to wake, and you felt relaxed in your soulmate's arms for the first time. He seems calm and comfortable. You genuinely hope he is okay about the bonding. It must've been the most challenging thing he had to overcome.

You furrow your brows and ponder the destination he wanted you to go to. The last few weeks have been an absolute roller coaster for you.

You hope your happiness will endure, especially if there is a "little bird" who will go to any length to win your soulmate's heart.

You grin inwardly when you lie there and gaze lovingly at your sleeping soulmate. By just caressing his smooth cheek, you couldn't help yourself. You smile as you notice how attractive his eyes are-his brows furrow as you lift your brows, amused when his eyes flutter open.

His eyes widen, "Oh my gosh! I thought it was only a dream to me, and our bonding was all a figment of my imagination--" He pulled you in close as if he needed to breathe your sweet essence. You almost couldn't believe that you were in his arms. Finally.

"Good morning, darling, I'm here," you say, sliding your arms around his waist and relishing his nearness.

"Good morning, sweetheart; I'm so happy to be able to wake up next to you for the third time," he said with relief. "I love you so much, sweetheart."You hug each other tightly.

"I love you too--" you mutter as you snuggle closer to his chest.

"Are you ready for our first adventure together?" he asks, smiling on his face.

Your eyes flicker amazingly fast, "What are our plans...So far, I was not able to come up with a destination. I thought maybe we're going to Europe."

"No, we're heading to a small island country in the Mediterranean near Italy," Jhope says.