Chapter 70꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷

Recap:

Your heart raced as you bit your bottom lip, your face hidden on his chest, too afraid to see who caught you in the act...

.....

You winced as you turned slowly towards the open kitchen door, where your brother Kenichi looked stunned with his jaws dropped on the floor. His eyes were wide with shock, and he almost looked like a fish out of water, blinking several times to ensure his eyes weren't deceiving him. He even pinched himself because what was happening before him was too good to be true... The superstar fiercely kisses Akira.

"Oh, Blimey! Oh, my word!" his hand was shocked in front of his mouth as Hobi just bit his lip, clearly flustered at the wide eyes of Akira's younger brother. Kenichis' face was paler than his platinum hair.

He just smirked, "Hi Kenichi..." he looked down at you, your arms leaning on the counter behind you. You sighed deeply as you caught the smirk on Hobi's lips. The chap is going to leave you dealing with your stunned brother.

"Um, hey Ken..." You tried to break the silence, but it seemed Kenichi was mute; he couldn't believe you were sitting so calmly in Hobi's arms, his hands entangled in your hair.

" You tried to break the silence, but it seemed Kenichi was mute; he couldn't believe you were sitting so calmly in Hobi's arms, his hands entangled in your hair

Hobi chuckled softly as he looked down at your beet-red face, pecked your lips once more, and nodded in the younger boy's direction, who was still frozen in place. He touched your waist and helped you down from the high counter. You gasped softly as you brushed against his frame, a deep blush on your cheeks.

"I'll leave you and Kenichi to... talk," he grabbed the sprite on the table, turned to you with an amused expression, and winked at you, "See you later... sweetheart. I need to report to the studio," he said, slightly enjoying your shocked expression. Walking to the door, he patted a robotic Kenichi on the shoulder and murmured...

"I'll talk to you later, Kenichi," Hobi murmured.

Kenichi shook his head, but his eyes were still narrowed on his sister's nervous ones, "I bet you will---"

They both heard Hobi chuckle as he vanished from the tense situation in the kitchen.

Kenichi regained some life in his body and, with a flabbergasted expression, closed the door and turned to you with a peeved expression.

"Blimey Kira... did you and Hobi just make out? Hobi kissed you as if you were the last dessert on earth! Oh my goodness! How... when... WHAT!" he threw his hands in the air exasperatedly.

You just shrugged, your face flustered with embarrassment. You nervously opened the cold Sprite bottle with trembling hands and gulped down a mouthful. Gosh, those kisses of Hobi always left you wanting more. You were so liberated because you knew nobody would see you, and now Ken caught you.