꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 27

It'll be exactly how
I imagined
But it won't last forever

Akira pov

Your alarm woke you up precisely at 6h30 am. Kenichi is already up and brought you a cup of flat white filter coffee. You quickly drank up and went for a quick shower. Again, you felt the nervous butterflies. Last night at 1 am, you dreamt again about the people who got brutally murdered. Why is the horrible dream emerging?

Your heart was beating so fast you had to jump up from your bed and wash your flushed face with ice-cold water

Your heart was beating so fast you had to jump up from your bed and wash your flushed face with ice-cold water. You couldn't understand why the night terrors are coming back again. It made the migraines appear again. Your mom called you last night, and you talk almost an hour.

You missed them so much, and your dad wanted to know if you are all happy and have enough money or send a few thousand pounds. You assure your parents that all of you are well cared for and that the twins are so glad-no need for them to have more money to waste.

You couldn't tell your mom that you met your soulmate. She will be too upset that you are a rejected soulmate. She taught that you would find at least solace in the arms of your soulmate and forget about your past. You kept the knowledge deep inside your heart even if you are dying every day.

 You kept the knowledge deep inside your heart even if you are dying every day

Keitaro told you he would go on his own and visit the University of Korea. However, Maria invited him to spend the day with her and her brother's soulmate, getting acquainted with the Uni.

As enrolled students, they could come and get their dorms to fix by permission of the dorm supervisors. Then, they'll have lunch in the dorm cafeteria. They will also take him around the Korea Uni campus and check out the male dorm he chose.

You were so glad Keitaro got friends already even Kenichi got friends. You felt a deep sadness seeps into your being about your lack of friendships. Dove and Sol. I are ok, but you don't want friends of Bighit. You hope so much just to make one friend on your own without the over-confident Byron or the bubbly Sarahs' intervention.

Maybe you'll try to crawl out of your box and be more approachable. But as an introvert is so daunting even to start a conversation. You were always a quiet girl. It is so surreal that FATE decided to give you a very confident, joyful, and hyped-up soulmate that likes to laugh and dance a lot. But he can get so mad and vicious. You must ask Sarah about him. She is involved and active on all the ARMY Sites.