Chapter 55꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂

Ignore my character, errday
Wanna cry with no shame, errday

Jhope smirks against your mouth, placing a few delicate pecks on your lips, and finally murmurs, with his eyes focused attentively into your soft ones.

"Sweetheart... let us complete our bond..."

ೋღ 🌺 ღೋ

You breathed out a gasp of wonder. With affection, he peered deep into your eyes.

"Y...you want us to complete the bond?" you stammer as you sit there with your arms around his waist.

"Yes...I want us to bond before we arrive at our destination," Jhope says with a smile and a nod.

"Jhope...are you sure?" you ask, your eyes widening and cautiously looking at him.

"Yes, sweetheart...even though I'm nervous, I'll do it for you. I think I am ready; I m sure that I am fully prepared. With you at my side...I'll be strong and courageous," he said as he drew you closer in a warm embrace.

You give him a kind grin as he encircles you in his warm embrace. Your soulmate is all set. You weren't sure what to make of it. You're astounded that it came from him alone. You took a deep breath as you basked in the loving arms of your soulmate.

He looks at you with his head lifted. "Can we first put on our pyjamas so that we can go to bed after the agony? Sweetheart, you look to be just a little tired."

You nod and smile. "Alright, let's get started. If you're ready, I'll be ready as well."

As you grin and he assist you from the dresser, you hurriedly take your clothing out of your bag and head to the bathroom to change. Jhope took a deep breath and nervously bit his lower lip.

"Jhope you'll be able to do it...you're brave, and you love your soulmate. Do it for her sake. "As he removed his pj's and sat down, he murmured to himself. Fortunately, the worst activation has already been completed, thanks to Yoongi, the small kitty-cat. Now it seems that the most exciting phase of the bonding procedure is the completion. He knows he and Akira will never be yellow strung because the pain of their soul markings was too excruciating.

He will be Akira's most loving soulmate ever from now on. He'll allow her to be herself and develop the love factor. He'd wounded her too much to expect her to fall in love with him suddenly. He urged her to take her time to gain her trust. He is unconcerned if he must prove to her that he desires and requires her presence in his life.

Your hair was unbraided and combed over your shoulders in flowing waves

Your hair was unbraided and combed over your shoulders in flowing waves. You were dressed in your white satin shorty PJs. You giggled and couldn't believe your nightmare was over. Because of his readiness to complete the bond after nearly two weeks of suffering in silence, you love your soulmate even more. Today's proximity boosts your joints, so relax a little after you've done it, and you'll both feel energized and healthier.