꧁🥀✻☘✻☘🌷꧂Chapter 35

Like this, like this

All my footsteps and 

my fantasy

Jhope pov

Right now, Jhope wasn't sure how he felt. How could Yoongi do such a thing to him? He forcefully made them activate their bond.
When she landed on top of him, he almost died. Electric shocks ran through his body when he touched the soft skin on her exposed back. It felt like he was out of breath. It was too intense for him.

After getting out of the elevator, his heart still beat erratically in his ribcage as he walked to Pdogg's studio. A choice was given to him by his soulmate. With all the pain she was going through, she handed him his freedom. The thought of her pain made him lean against the wall with closed eyes.

The hurt in her eyes, fighting to be suppressed, re-emerged, making his eyes moisten. He hurt her so badly. How could he do that? Despite their feelings, he knew they were compelled by FATE to complete the bond. To be bonded to someone, he must adjust gradually.

There is no doubt in his mind that he is very attracted to her. All he can think or dream about these days is her, but he is too scared to trust another girl with his fragile heart. He wiped his face with his hands, not knowing what to do.

Soulmates come with losses. Losing his sanity, worrying every day about her well-being, longing for her constantly, sleepless nights, his body craving for her. Oh no! The situation is terrible. He saw how the power of the red-gold strings affected Jin-Hyung. If Samiya is gone out of his sight for a week, he won't function without her. Yoongi becomes so tender with his soulmate. Being the most savage member, it's a strange phenomenon. In her presence, he changes his whole persona. He is smitten with her. Taehyung seems to be in a dream world. When his little Funsize is around, he even forgets menial chores. His hands are always reaching out to touch her.

They are constantly jealous of their Mates. Yoongi can handle it, but Taehyung and Jin will fight you physically if anyone looks at their girls too long.

A soft voice answers the knock at Pdogg's office.

"It's open!" He opened the door and peeked inside, but his eyes widened as he saw the one he least expected. Dove. Her attention was focused on a computer screen while she edited a video in an episode of Runbts. Turning around, she looked at him with a look of excitement in her eyes. The object of her affection was so hot that her heart almost stopped. He really was a very attractive man.

 He really was a very attractive man