Chapter 26

- Chan Mi -

"I'm home!" Unnie said and shut the door. I lit up and grinned.

"So, what happened?"

"Nothing."

"Yaaahhhhh."

"Tsk. I'm going to go and take a shower. I'll tell you everything tomorrow."

"Mmm."

Everyone was asleep except for me. I sat outside the balcony and just enjoyed the soft breeze. Suddenly, someone texted me.

Jungkook: Are you asleep?

Me: Ani.

Jungkook: Why aren't you asleep? It's late at night.

Me: Fancy asking me that. You should be sleeping now. You have practice tomorrow, don't you?

Jungkook: Yeah..

Me: Go and sleep!

Jungkook: I don't want to. Theres so much things on my mind now, I can't go to sleep. Can we meet downstairs?

Me: Sure.

~

"Chan Mi~" Jungkook said and opened his arms. I smiled and hugged him tightly. He rested his chin on my shoulder as I rubbed his back. I chuckled.

"What's with you?"

"I miss ya~"

"Tch."

He held my hand and we walked towards the park. We sat down by the shore as he held me in his arms.

"What if I were to break up with you?" He suddenly asked. My heart dropped.

"B-Bwoh? Are you going to break up with me?"

"A-ani. I'm just asking."

"No. I'm not going to answer you. This won't ever happen. I won't let you go."

"Hehe. I love you so much." He said and hugged me.

"Don't ask me that type of question again..." I said, tears suddenly forming.

"Yah yah yah. Don't cry. Hajima." I chuckled as tears rolled down. He rubbed my back slowly and kissed my forehead.

- Jungkook -

I'm scared Chan Mi. I don't want to marry Na Eun. I want to marry you.. But I'm forced to marry her. How am I suppose to tell you that?

* Next day *

It was early in the morning when I saw Na Eun walking towards Chan Mi.

"Yah. Chan Mi." She shouted. Chan Mi turned towards her and rolled her eyes.

"Bwoh?"

"Have you heard?"

"Heard what?"

Oh shit. Is she going to tell her? Ani! No!

"So you haven't."

"Heard what?"

"Yah Na Eun." I shouted.

"Oppa?"

"Oppa?" Chan Mi asked confused. She looked at me and frowned.

"Come with me. I need to talk to you." I said and pulled Na Eun's wrists. She looked shocked. I pulled her into the janitors' closet and locked the door.

"What were you trying to do? Tell her that you're going to get engaged to me?"

"Yeah. Of course! You're my fiancé now."

"Ani, I'm not. We're not even engaged."

"Well, we are going to be soon. Next week."

"Since when do you have the rights to say when the engagement is going to be held on?"

"Eomma said I can. Mrs Jeon said too."

"I'm not going to get engaged to you."

"Too bad, Jeon Jungkook, you will and have too. You don't want to be a bad son, do you?"

"Why are you so-"

"Because if I can't have you, no one can. I don't care what it takes to make you mine. You better break up with Chan Mi. Or else." She said with a smile and pecked me on the lips and quickly walked out. I groaned in frustration.

Sorry that it took a little long to update a short chapter! I hope you guys don't mind! No promises but I'll try to update tomorrow!

~ Channie