Chapter 23

- Jungkook -

There was Chan Mi. She looks so pretty.

"Chan Mi ah~"

"Oh?" She tucked a her hair behind her ear.

"Wanna come over later?"

"B-Bwoh?"

"What? Come over. With Krystal if you want."

"Wae?"

"For fun? Let's go to my normal house where I would sleep sometimes at. My parents don't live there. They stay in the states."

"Ahhhh. Sure!"

"Why were you panicking when I only asked you to come over hm?" I asked as I took a seat. She started blushing.

"Nothing."

"Oh don't lie. You're thinking something else, weren't you?" I asked and winked.

"A-Ani!" She shouted and covered her face with her hands. I slowly placed my fingers on her neck, one by one, smirking. "Yah! What are you doing?" She asked.

"Nothing."

"Yah!"

I quickly placed a kiss on her neck and laid my head on my table.

- Chan Mi -

Oh my god. What was that? That kiss.. It felt nice x)

"Why'd you do that?" I asked and frowned.

"I dunno." He said with a grin. I smirked and did it to him.

"I like it~~~" He said happily. -_-

"Seat up! Class is starting!" I said and pulled him.

-

"Where's Kookie?!" Krystal asked again but used the word 'kookie'. Is that his nickname for him? ._.

"I don't know." I said. "There he is." I pointed. He ran to us and smiled. He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"How long have you been waiting here?" He asked Krystal.

"Not that long." She said. "No, it's actually really really long. Why the fuck did you take so long?!" She shouted, "ITS SO COLD I COULD FREEZE."

"Stop exaggerating." Jungkook retorted and hit her forehead.

"Appo!" She shouted and pouted. My heart was beating fast. Why am I getting jealous over their relationship? They're just friends. Yep..

"Can we go now?" I asked annoyed.

"Sure sure. They hyungs are coming!" He said.

"Jinjja? Yay!" Krystal said.

I kept quiet and walked at the back.

"Yah. Why are you so quiet?" Jungkook asked as he placed his hand around my neck.

"Nothing."

"Tell meeeeeee!"

"It's nothing!" I shouted.

"You didn't have to shout.."

"Fine fine. I'm sorry! Eish." I kissed his neck since I could only reach there. He intertwined our fingers and swayed it back and fourth happily. I admired his looks as he smiled. I chuckled.

"Wae?"

"Nothing. You just look like a small kid."

He chuckled and shook his head.

...

"Woah. You're staying alone? Where's oppa?" Krystal asked.

"He's staying with my parents."

"Ohh."

I feel left out ._.

"So, what do you want to eat?" He asked me. I shrugged.

"Anything will do." I said and walked to the couch.

"PIZZA!" Krystal shouted. "I'll order it."
.

.

.
"Hey, I'll be leaving. There's something wrong at home..." Krystal said softly. She looked away from her phone and ticked her hair behind her ear. "See you." I wonder why she left in a hurry.

"What happen?" I asked. He shrugged. But a grin suddenly formed. "W-Wae?"

"We're alone."

"And?"

"Why do you sound so scared? x)"

"Ani. I'm not!"

"Tch. Something's wrong with your brain. You're always getting the wrong ideas."

"What? I didn't do anything!"

"Whatever. Let's play Just dance! I'm the best dancer and I haven't seen you dance before so I'm excited~"

"I didn't say I would play!"

"It's not a choice baby." He said huskily.

"What the..."

We played for a few hours straight but we didn't sweat x) Probably because of the aircon. Jungkook suddenly played a slow song. I frowned.

"Let's dance." He pulled my wrist softly and grabbed my waist. I chuckled and shook my head. I placed my arms around his neck and our bodies were against each other. I looked up to his face since he was way taller then me. He chuckled as he placed a kiss on my lips. I blushed and placed my head on his chest as we moved slowly to the song. He rubbed my back and stroked my hair. I smiled to myself.

"You enjoying this?" He asked.

"Mmm."

"I love you so much and I don't ever want to let you go."

"What's up with that? x)" I chuckled.

"Expressing my love to you."

"You sound different when you do that."

"Because I can be different when I'm in love." He lifted my chin and kissed me passionately. "See. Well I can express it in other ways but kissing you like this is my second motive."

"Yah!" I shouted and hit his forehead. He chuckled and just hugged me.

"Don't ever let go of me."

"I won't baby, I wont.."

A/N

Sorry for the late/short update but I've been really busy with school~

AND DID YOU GUYS SEE THE TRAILER FOR THE DANCE ASDFHHKLL MY OVARIES EXPLODED XD

~ Channie