Chapter 10

- Jungkook -

I felt my heart. Why is it beating so fast? Do i..like her? EEEEEEWWW.

"Yah." I kicked her. She didn't move. "Oi!" I shouted. She groaned and sat up. I chuckled. Her hair was messy. She yawned loudly. I smirked. "Why are you not like other girls?" I muttered.

"Don't compare me you little freak."

I scoffed.

"Kaja. We need to assemble outside at 3 o'clock."

"Jinjja? Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!" She shouted.

I chuckled. "Because I like to see you in misery."

She rolled her eyes and quickly got ready. She wore skinny jeans which I couldn't help but stare at her legs. It was so slim...

"Yah! Hajima!" She shouted. She smirked and shook her head. I shook my head and hit myself.

"Why are you like this..." I muttered to myself.
.

.

.
"Alright guys, we'll be heading to the old folks home now, and then we'll head over to the mall a few blocks away. Is that alright?" Mrs.Kim asked us. We nodded. "Arrasso, lets go!" And she clapped her hands happily.

- Chan Mi -

Once we reached over there, the old folks were really nice and friendly. But there was one who didn't like us. A lot of us tried to talk to her but she just pushed us away.

"I think she wants to be alone..." Jungkook said. I shook my head and frowned.

"She probably need someone to talk to.." I said and walked over there. But Jungkook held my wrist.

"She'll push you away!" He said. My heart started beating fast. Why is he holding my wrist? Somehow I just didn't want him to let go...

"Tsk. Gwenchana." I said and nodded. He slowly let go of my wrist. I walked towards the lady who was sitting by the window.

"Annyeonghasaeyo. Chan Mi imnida~" I said and bowed. The lady looked at me and faced back the window. I bend down and squatted in front of her. "Do you need anything?" I asked. She didn't respond. "Are you...okay?" I asked again. She faced me with her eyes red and watery.

"Ani.." she said softly. I pulled a chair closer to her and listened to what she needs to say.

"My son...I gave him and his family all the things they needed and wanted. I wanted to stay there and see my grandchildren but his wife always...curse at me...hit me..." she said and cried a little. I nodded and rubbed her back. "She asked my son to move me to the old folks home... I thought he would disagree but he agreed without hesitation..i can't believe it.." she said and started crying. I was getting emotional too, lol ._. She wiped her tears and smiled. "Gomawo, for listening to me. I don't know why but you resemble my first daughter...she passed away in an accident.." she said softly.

"Mianhe.." I said and bowed. She shook her head and smiled.

"I feel better... Thank you so much.." She said and hugged me. I smiled.

- Jungkook -

Whhhhaaaaatttttt. How did she do that? ._. She stood up and smiled. She walked over to the food area to get food. Probably for the lady. I walked over to her.

"Yah. How did you manage to do that?" I asked.

She smiled, making my heartflutter...

"I don't know. Help me bring these over to her.." She said picking up a tray. She held her food and we walked over to the lady.

"Are you her boyfriend?" The lady asked.

"Eish...its not like that." I said and shook my head furiously. I suddenly felt as if I was blushing. The lady chuckled. The three of us sat with her, played with her some easy yet fun games and talked, getting to know her. In the end, Chan Mi and i actually got to know each other better.

"Guys! Please bid goodbye! We'll be leaving for dinner in 5minutes." Mrs.Kim said.

"It's time for us to go.." Chan Mi said. The lady smiled sadly at us and nodded. "It's really nice to meet you youngsters.. If you have the time, visit me, ne?" She said. We nodded and smiled. I looked at Chan Mi.

"Kaja."
.

.

.
- Chan Mi -

"Wah daebak..." Chan Mi said to herself, smiling. The food arrived. We were eating korean food. She quickly took the food and stuffed it into her mouth. I looked at her in shock. I have never see a girl like her...but i like it..

"Oh? Why are you not eating?" She asked with food in her mouth. I shook my head in disbelief and laughed. She smiled and continued eating.

"Yah! That isn't the way you eat it!" She said to me again with her mouth filled with food. I frowned. She put the food carefully and i looked at her. She looked so...pretty.

"There~" she said. She held the food out. "Say 'Ah'" she said. She put it carefully into my mouth. She giggled at me. I smiled. My stomach was getting so much butterflies...

I..like Chan Mi..

A/N

Merry Christmas readers ❤️ Enjoy your day~

~ Channie