Chapter 32

3 months later // Jungkook's wedding
- Jungkook -

I stared into the mirror as I thought about Chan Mi.

I just can't forget about her...

"Jungkook?" Noona called out, "Wae? What happened? Why're you crying?"

I didn't even realize that i was crying.. Why am I so weak? Even after transferring to another school, I can't ever forget about her. Her touch, her feel, her kisses, her hugs...everything. Today is my wedding and I really want to run out and go to Chan Mi. But I can't because she obviously happier without me..

- Chan Mi -

"Hey, Channie, isn't it Jungkook's wedding today?" Unnie asked. I looked into her eyes. She covered her mouth in shock. "Omo, mianhe!"

I shook my head and forced a smile. I started tearing up and shook my head. As much as I miss him, I doubt he even does. He even moved away. Sadly, Na Eun still schools with me. She's still a bitch after so long. She kept bragging her marriage to our class. She invited everyone, including me. I'm not sure if I should go, maybe I shouldn't even appear in his life. He probably forgot about me.
"Do you want to go?" Unnie asked. I frowned. "I mean it would be good to reconcile..."

"Unnie! Are you crazy? I'm just a bad memory. I shouldn't even contact him. I shouldn't even think about him!" I shouted. She looked at me. "Mian."

"Ani, gwenchana. I thought that it would be good but well, it's my thinking huh."

I stared into space as I thought off him. My heart still break every time I think of him. Maybe I should go...just secretly.

- Jungkook -

It was almost time for the wedding. Na Eun was hugging me all the way. I always imagined it was Chan Mi.
.

.

.
The wedding bells started ringing as I entered the church and stood at the front (lmao sorry I don't even know how weddings occur so yeah :P) I looked around to see if Chan Mi came. I scanned the crowd and saw two girls walking in from the back door. She kept looking down as she walked. I looked really closely because she looked like....Hyeri noona! Then the girl must be....Chan Mi... Hyeri noona smiled at me and nodded. I nodded too. I'm going to do it.

Na Eun slowly walked in and smiled brightly.

"Do you, Kim Na Eun, take Jeon Jungkook as your husband, for the rest of your life?"
"I do."
"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Na Eun as your wife, for the rest of your life?"
"I......don't."

The crowd gasped. "Bwoh? Yah Jeon Jungkook!" Na Eun shouted.

" I'm sorry, Eomma, appa, and everyone here. I don't love her. I tried. But I just can't. I love someone else. She's the one for me, not Na Eun. This marriage is a forced marriage, not a marriage where I agreed. And Na Eun- I know what you've been doing behind my back" I said. She looked at me shock.

"B-Bwoh?"

"I'm not going to marry her. Mianhe."

- Chan Mi -

I looked at him shocked. He was apparently looking at me. He came to me and pulled my hand.

"Y-yah!" I shouted.

He stood in front of me. I looked down. He pulled my chin up and stared into my eyes. I couldn't help but stare into his. My eyes geared up and I started crying. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. I tried to escaped and I started hitting him.

"Pabo...wae? Why didn't you choose Na Eun? You love her, don't you? Stop lying!....I hate you..." I said as I cried and hit him repeatedly.

"Go on, hit me as much as you want. I'm not lying. I just can't forget about you. It's so hard! I don't love Na Eun, this was a forced marriage. The person I want to be with for the rest of my life...is you.."

I looked into his eyes and shook my head. "Pabo." He hugged me and kissed me. "I miss you so much..."

"I miss you too, idiot."

I hugged him and just smelled him. He still smelt the same, the same scent he had the first time I hugged him. I smiled and tears dropped. He pulled away and kneeled on his knees (?)

"Lee Chan Mi, I can't stand being away from you for even a second. I love you. I really do. And I can't see myself doing anything without you by my side. I want to make a family with you, have a junior me and a junior you. We'll be the best parents ever, and have the best time. I want to grow old with you, not with anyone else. I don't care what anyone says, I love you. Will you marry me?"

I choked as I tried to digest what was happening. Suddenly, I heard people shouting. "SAY YES, SAY YES!" I turned to see the people in the church standing outside, smiling. Na Eun was smiling with tears in her eyes too. His parents were standing there too, looking. I can't tell if they're angry or not...

"Y-yes."

He stood up and hugged me and kissed me. "YES!" He shouted and he hugged me. He lifted me up and spinner me around. My heart was beating so fast. Butterflies came and I was just so shock! Everyone started clapping. The BANGTAN boys came and crowded around me and Jungkook.

"Aahhh, our golden maknae did it! He really can do everything!"

"Daebaaaaaaaakkkkkk!"

"Omo, my Jungkookie!"

"Jungkoooooooook matured!"

I laughed. He looked at me and gave me a kiss that was different than other kisses. It was so different. I could feel his love.

//

HELLOOOOO! I'm very sorry for not updating, I'm in a very difficult state of my teenage life. I really felt good writing this chapter. I will be updating again. Not a few months later but in a few hours time! ;) I love their MUSIC BIDEO FOR DOPE LIKE WTF KILL ME PLS AJSBUWNAMA JA. I also plan to write a new FF, the story plot is kind of the same as a tv drama ;) I'm watching the drama now, I absolutely love it. The next chapter will be the last chapter. Tell me if you want me to write a new fanfiction ;;;;) I'm really excited but of course I feel u confident because I'm afraid if no one is going to like it. See you guys soon, I love you!! <33

~ Channie