Chapter 33

- Chan Mi -

My heart was beating rapidly. I was going to look for a dress for our wedding. This isn't the wedding that I actually imagined- a big hall filled with many close friends and relatives, a whole spread of buffet, our wedding cake, a stage and all sorts of things. But this wedding; its a small wedding with the BANGTAN boys, our parents, unnie, his oppa, Mark and a few close friends. Not a big wedding but I'd rather have this than have the wedding I imagined. It's more valuable because the only people that matter is there.

I was so nervous because it was my first time going out with him after so long. I took a skirt and wore a crop top. Good enough I guess. I wore my superga and quickly walked out. My parents are meeting up with his and so they gave me a whole lot of money. I could buy tones of shoes! T.T

- Jungkook -

Hm. What should I wear? Maybe I should look sophisticated? Nah. She'll probably wear some skirt or shorts and like a tshirt. Maybe I'll wear a white tshirt and Bermudas. I got out of the house and walked towards the mall.

As I walked, I saw Chan Mi, pulling her hair back as she closed her eyes. It was probably too hot. But anyways, she looked so pretty. I quickly ran towards her. She looked up to me and smiled. I gave her a peck on the lips and sat. She still blushes whenever I do that :') how cute.

"What'd you want to eat? I want-"

"Noodles?"

"Psh..I wasn't going to say that... But since you mention that, we could grab noodles:D"

I laughed at her. She's adorable. "Yeah, sure."

I stood up and held her hands. She let go of it and covered her eyes. -.-

"Is it that hot........"

"Yes. It's blinding me."

"Wear this." I gave her my raybands. "Daebak. You look cute." She stuck her tongue out and I rap her head lightly.

"Yah!" She shouted. I ran as she chased me. "Eeh, bwoh ya..... I don't want to run." She stood there with her hands folded. I snickered. "Yah!" She yelled.

I walked towards her and pulled her chin up as I smiled. "I love you." I kissed her and placed my arm over her. She giggled and blushed.

"Cheesy."

"You know you love it! ;)"

"Ugh whatever."

I laughed as kissed her cheek. I took her hand and we walked towards the mall.

//

Sheesh. I wonder how long girls take to choose a dress. What's so hard? And I doubt you need 5-9 dresses -.- "Ey, just pick a dress!"

"Andwae! It's our wedding, I wanna feel good."

"But you'll look pretty in anything............. So just pick a dress!"

"Eish. Just shut up and follow -.-"

"Fine.."

//

She came out multiple times with so many dresses. They weren't that nice. Too much skin revealed. Only I can see her ;> Strictly no one else.

"Are you ready? It's the last dress!" She shouted.

"Mm. Come out."

- Chan Mi -

I kind of like this dress better than the others. It was a flowy white long dress with lace. The sleeves were like I'm the middle of my hand? My elbow area. And it wasn't that pricey for such a beautiful dress. Plus, it resembles a wedding dress; an expensive one!

I walked out slowly with the heels I picked. Simple white wedges. He stood up in shock. He came towards me and walked around me.

"You look....amazing."

"Jinjja?"

"Buy this. This is beautiful!!"

I chuckled. "I'm going to change out from this." As I walked away, he pulled my hand and pulled me into his arms.

"You're so beautiful it's driving me crazy."

I blushed and giggled. So cute :""") I pecked him and quickly walked away.

-

And finally, it was our wedding day. I'm extremely excited. I wore my dress and went to unnie as she put my make up on. "Stand up. Let me see how you look like." I stood up and looked down. My heart was seriously beating hard. I can't even explain. "I think it's time for us to go. Are you ready?" I gulped and smiled.

"Ne. Kaja."

//

- Jungkook -

Here she comes, with her father. She looks so beautiful. If I could, I would just run to her and kiss her. Too bad I can't. This is just like a dream come true. Never would I believe i would marry her. And I'm grateful that I can.

"Do you, Jeon Jungkook, take Lee Chan Mi as your beloved wife, for the rest of your life?"

"I do."

"Do you, Lee Chan Mi, take Jeon Jungkook as your beloved husband, for the rest of your life?"

"I do."

"You may now kiss the bride."

I carefully cupped her face my hands. And squished her face xP

"Yah!" She shout-whispered. I snickered. I took a deep breathe and smiled. "I love you." I kissed her and as soon as I pulled away, the crowd started clapping.

.

.

.

.

.
4 years later

- Authors POV -

"Yah! Come back here and eat your veggies!" Chan Mi shouted to her daughter, Krystal. She giggled and ran to her father. "Yah! Jeon Jungkook! Stop teaching her the bad ways! She has to eat her veggies!"

"Eish, don't force her. Remember what we said? We'll be the best parents. And best parents are parents that allow their child to do anything!"

"What sort of logic is that? -.-"

"Molla. Come on, let's have a snow fight!"

Krystal clapped and nodded with a smile.

"Arrasso."

--

The end.

//

Ending rlly lame, huh? Sorry :( I'm writing this on the way to school :P Anyways, if you all want, I might continue this. You know, their marriage era. Maybe?

~ Channie