Chapter 13

- Chan Mi -

I still can't get that out of my mind. It was already 7 o'clock at night already and that sentence. That freaking sentence makes me go nuts. Why? Because of Jungkook. Because of Jungkook? Because I'm starting to like him. No, I can't deny it anymore...

The urge to ask them about it is real T.T

I quickly got ready and changed because we just came back from doing some activities.

I changed into a plain grey t-shirt and some skinny jeans since we'll all be gathering around a small fire. It's just like a campfire I guess. But apparently, that's not what Mrs.Kim said. She said it'll be a gathering around the fire. Isn't that a freaking campfire session?! ._. Wow.

I walked up and looked around. The students were all in their comfy clothings and so were the teachers. I looked around to find Jungkook. He waved his hand. I walked up to him and saw that there was an empty spot.

"Can I sit here? There isn't anymore seats left."

"Sure. It's meant for you anyways." He muttered the last part, making me blush.

"What was that?" I asked as I took a seat.

"Oh nothing. You just suck, that's all."

"Noob -_-"

He grinned and just waited for his turn to perform.

...

He's performance was amazing. He covered the song Sofa. It somehow gave me goosebumps ._.

He came back smirking at me. "Let's see how you sing now." I rolled my eyes and held my hand up. He poked it like an innocent boy. -_- Gosh.

"I'll be covering the song This isn't/ain't it by Taeyang. I hope you um... enjoy."

I started by singing the first verse softly, continuing with the first chorus and the second verse with my voice increasing in volume. I sang my heart out when it came to the second chorus. * Ailee style ^ click the YouTube video!!! *

Everyone clapped loudly as I ended the song. I smiled and bowed shyly. I thanked everyone and walked back.

Jungkook nodded his head. "You know I've heard you sing once right?"

"Tch. I don't know. And I don't care."
He chuckled, making my heart flutter.
.

.

.
We were all dismissed to go to bed after a long tiring day. I was feeling so tired but I just couldn't fall asleep. I peeked at Jungkook. He looked like he was sleeping. I poked him.

"Yah Jeon Jungkook. Are you sleeping?" I asked, poking him. He suddenly turned, again making me startle. He smiled.

"Ani."

"Oh. Well, i can't sleep."

"And you're telling me that because?"

"Because you're the only one I could tell to since you're beside me."

"Fine...fine..."

"Hey. Um, can I ask you a question?"

"Uh ne. Bwoh?"

"Um... Did you and Krystal date...before?"

OMG THAT WAS SO EMBARRASSING. HE PROBABLY THINKS IM ANNOYING.

"Wae?"

"Just..asking."

"Ani."

I was so happy when he said that...
._.

"Oh. I..see."

"Wae?"

"Just asking!"

"Yah!"

"Tsk Bwoh?!"

"Tell me the real reason!"

"Tsk. It doesn't matter." I laid down. He suddenly was on top of me. My heart started beating rapidly.

"Y-yah! Get off me."

"Ani. I want to know why. It doesn't matter, right? All the more you should tell me."

"Yah Jeon Jungkook. Hajima!"

"Tell me or I'll stay in this position. Don't underestimate me. I can do this until the next morning."

"Why do you want to know the reason so bad anyways?"

"Because you asked me about Krystal."

"So?"

"She's my bestfriend. And you asked me if I dated her."

"It's just a question, Jeon Jungkook."

"It's just a reason, Lee Chan Mi."

"Yah!" I shouted. He smirked.

"Debating with you is fun."

-_-

"Fine. You want to know why? BecauseIlikeyouanditsannoyingmesomuchwhenithoughtyouandkrystalweredating." I said as fast as I could. Jungkook stared at me in disbelief. I pushed him away and covered myself with my blanket. Why did you spill it?!

- Jungkook -

Did she just say she liked me?

She
Likes
Me?

WHHHAAAATTTTT.

TT.TT

IM
SO
HAPPY..

A/N

Another update! Enjoy this chapter~

Is it called a writer's block or something? Um. I've been reading a lot of fanfictions and I really feel small. I feel like my fanfictions suck. Compared to others. Like my other one. It is getting 10K soon but I feel...empty. TT.TT //sobs//

Sorry...

Vote and comment! ^_^

~ Channie