Chapter 28

"Jungkook?"

"Bwoh?"

"Have you told Chan Mi yet? About your engagement."

"I told you, I'm not going to break up!"

"This is your future. I'm not going to say it once more. Break up with her or I'll meet her myself." I walked out as he said something.

"EOMMA! DONT!"

Oh no Jungkook. What if I did? Or what if your fiancée did?

- Na Eun -

I'm going to give you a tight slap, Lee Chan Mi. Jungkook Oppa belongs to me and only me. If I can't have him, no one can.

I met Chan Mi at the cafe near Jungkook's place. She was going to get what she deserved this entire time.

She walked slowly towards me with her hands folded.

"What? Why'd you call me?"

I took the glass of water and splashed it on her and I gave her a slap.

"How dare you come in between me and my oppa! Stop seeing him! We're getting married soon, so stop trying."

She looked at me with hatred.

"Excuse me? He does not belong to you. He belongs to his mom. And, he's not getting married to you! He hates you!"

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"You'll see. Ask him for yourself then."

I walked off feeling satisfied.

- Jungkook -

Should I tell her? No. You don't want this to happen, so why tell her?

Just then, Chan Mi called me. She asked to meet at the park. It was getting darker by the time I reached there as if it was going to rain.

I walked towards the branch facing the sea. I saw Chan Mi sitting here with her hair in her face.

"Chan Mi?"

She looked up with puffy eyes like she was crying. I frowned and grabbed her cheeks.

"What happened?"

"Tell me the truth Jungkook."

"Huh? About what?"

"Stop it!"

"What are you talking about!?"

"Your engagement. With Na Eun. You both are engaged, right?..."

"I....I..."

"So it is true."

She stared into my eyes with her eyes watery. Once she blinked, her tears flowed down her face. She buried her face in the palm of her hands. She quickly took her bag and ran off. It started raining suddenly. Everything was so dark. There's no light.

- Chan Mi -

I stood by myself at the bus stop, crying my heart out. I walked slowly in the rain back home. I couldn't believe it. He was engaged. Never did I expect this. I get dizzy as I crossed the road.

"BEEP BEEP!" The driver honked. The two front lights that was shining brightly suddenly faded away and everything turned pitch black as my head hit the hard ground.

- Mark -

Why was everyone gathering around there? I walked closely. Someone was lying down on the floor. She looked so familiar, I just

couldn't

recall

who

....

chan mi!

"Someone call the ambulance!" I shouted. She was bleeding profusely. Her eyes were so puffy. As if she was crying...

~

I took her phone and called her parents.

"Bwoh?!"

"Please come as fast as you can. Ill be waiting."

"Yes!" They said hurriedly.

I stood outside the operation room with butterflies in my stomach. I was nervous.

"Are you related to the patient?" The nurse asked.

"Yes!" Someone shouted, "I'm her father."

"Please come with me to fill in some forms."

He nodded and walked away, leaving Mrs Lee in my hands. Hyeri Noona came a few minutes later.

"What happened?!" She asked.

I shrugged.

"She looked as if she was crying when I found her, but it was too dark so I couldn't really assure that she was.."

"Are you the parent of Lee Chan Mi?"

"Ne. What happened to my daughter?" Mrs Lee asked.

The docker gave her a smile. "It's okay, she's alright. She's a strong girl. She lost a lot of blood but she manage to get through."

"What happened?"

"Apparently she crossed the road either feeling drunk or feeling depressed and got dizzy in shock."

"In shock?"

"Ne."

"May we go inside?"

"Yes, you may. But do make it quick as she needs to rest."

We nodded and went in. There she laid on her bed.

"Chan Mi!" Hyeri called out. She held her hands.

"What happened?"

"Are you okay?" I asked her and held her hands. She was so cold.

"Can you all leave me alone?"

"But-"

"Please!" She said and suddenly started to cry.

"Alright, alright. Call us if you need help."

She nodded and covered herself.

Chan Mi, please open your heart to us and tell us all what happen and don't suffer alone...

Sorry for not updating for quite awhile now! I've been very busy lately and juggling my studies with volleyball and all that, I rarely have time to write long chapters. I apologize! Please enjoy~