Chapter 25

- Chan Mi -

It's pretty boring when Jungkook isn't here with me. Krystal's busy with her photoshoot with her unnie. Im here all alone. I walked to unnie's room and peeked in. She was getting dressed up.

"Unnie?"

"Omo! Eish, you scared me!" She said as she placed her right hand on her chest. I chuckled and sat on her bed as she continued grooming herself.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"Just..somewhere."

"And that is?"

"A place!"

"With who?"

"A person."

"UNNIE STOP IT. JUST TELL ME WHO AND WHERE!"

"Eish. Im just...going out with...Taehyung."

._.

"Bwoh?"

"I'm not repeating!"

"Taehyung oppa? DAEBAK."

"Shhh."

"Is this a date?"

"Molla. Now stop poking your nose into my affairs."

"Unnie! You wouldn't be going out on a date with him if I didn't ask you to tag along the other time."

"I didn't want to. I was forced to."

"Whatever." I ran out and went into my room as I plopped myself on my bed.

I texted Jungkook since I was bored.

Me: Jungkook ah. I'm bored. Entertain me.

Jungkook: Want me to come over then? :>

Me: Ani! Just talk to me.

- Jungkook -

"Jungkook ssi? Mdm Jeon is calling for you." Mrs Lina said. I nodded and smiled.

"Ne."

I quickly texted Chan Mi.

Me: I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow in school.

Chan Mi: Yah!

Me: <3

I laughed to myself as I imagined her face red as a tomoto as she read this text. (lol I just realized I wrote a lot of 'as')

"Ne eomma?" I asked as I stood outside her door. She smiled and asked me to come in.

"Are you free?"

"Now?"

"Mmm."

"Wae?"

"I want you to eat dinner with me. And Mrs Park."

"Why her?"

"Because I want you to meet Na Eun."

"Wae Eomma? I told you I have a girlfriend-"

"Jeon Jungkook. I don't care. Get ready now. We'll be leaving in 30 minutes."

I sighed and ruffled my hair. I walked to my room and slammed the door. I wore my white tshirt and a pair of jeans. I looked decent. I didn't style my hair because I was lazy. I quickly went downstairs. She was already ready =_=
She stood up and smiled.

"Kaja."

-

Na Eun and Mrs Park stood up, smiling, as soon as we reached. We bowed and took a seat.

"Aha, Jungkook ssi. You look different!" Mrs Park remarked. I smiled.

"Kamsamida." I thanked her. Na Eun stared at me. She's giving me the chills.

After we ate, we had a little chat.

"So, (let's just say Kookie's mom's name is this) Shin Hye ah, have you made your mind up? Na Eun is okay with it." Mrs Park looked at me and smiled. Eomma looked at me and smiled as she squeezed my hand.

"Yes. Definitely!"

"When should we set the official date?"

"Maybe next month? Let's not rush into this. We want it to flow smoothly, don't we?"

"Aha, ne. You're right."

What are they even-

"Jungkook ssi." Mrs Park called. I looked at up.

"Ne?"

"When do you want to set the date?"

"For?"

"For your engagement!"

"Bwoh? With who?"

"Na Eun. Didn't you-?"

"Eomma. What is happening?"

"Ah, we'll be leaving. See you soon!" Eomma said and bowed. I rolled my eyes and bowed. Eomma walked away.

"Eomma."

"Eomma!"

"EOMMA!"

"Jeon Jungkook! How dare you yell at me!"

"You didn't answer me! I was calling for you!"

"If this is about the engagement, I'm not talking about this. It will go on as planned."

"I don't like Na Eun!"

"Well start liking her then."

"You can't force yourself to like a person!"

"I was forced to married your father. I didn't like him at first, but I love him now."

"That's you and him. This is me and Na Eun. Time has changed!"

"I don't care who your girlfriend is. Break up with her. This is for your own good; your future."

"My future?!"

"Yes."

"No eomma, it isnt. I don't want to take over appa's business or get married to Na Eun. I want to be a singer! I want to get married to someone that's special to me..."

"Kaja."

"Eomma!"

"I said lets go. Which part of it do you now understand?!" Eomma shouted.

"I don't understand you. Or appa. Or why this is all happening. You should have just stayed in America and never have came back!" I yelled and ran away.

I ran to the back of the building and before I knew it, tears started forming. Why does this have to happen to me?

Vote! :-) ~ Channie