Chapter 22

- Chan Mi -

Damn. It's already a month since we dated. Is it called a monthsary or something? I don't know x) But I really wanted to try these kind of things for some weird reason.

"Jeon Jungkook." I called out.

"Chan Mi? What are you doing here?" He asked in surprise.

"Let's go to your dorm."

"Andwae!"

"Wae? This is important!"

"Ani. You can't come in. Sorry."

"Yah!"

"You should go home."

"B-Bwoh?"

"Go home. I'll text you."

"Yahhhhh! Can't you just put your other plans aside?" I asked with aeygo.

"Andwae. Go home!" He shouted and ran to his room and slammed the door.

"Idiot. I guess you don't care." I muttered. I walked out annoyed and slammed the door.

- Jungkook -

"Yah maknae. Is she gone?" Yoongi hyung asked. I was about to answer when the front door was slammed hard.

"Yep."

"Okay. So, this is what we'll do...." Namjoon hyung said, writing down a few notes on a piece of paper. We were planning a surprise for our monthsary (?) Is that what it's called? x) I'm not mushy and shit so I asked my hyungs for help.

"Wah, daebak. How did you know so much things about love?" I asked them.

"We all had that one person in our life, don't we?" Hoseok hyung asked and sighed. I chuckled.

"Gomawo~" I thanked them.

"You guys better not break up or I'll kill you." Jimin warned with a death glare.

Arrasso arrasso hyung~" I said and blinked my eyes thrice and smiled sweetly.

"Jeon Jungkoooook. *bangtanbombvoicewhenhewaslookingforjungkook* You're so cute. I can't live because of you." Jimin said and stares grinning.

"Ah hyung Hajima!" I whined.

....

- Chan Mi -

I sighed loudly as I plopped myself on my bed. I stared at the ceiling. Who was he with tho? N-Na Eun? ._. And he said he'd call me right? It's already been way too long! He didn't even text! That idiot T.T

"Jeon Jungkook!" I shouted as soon as he called me.

"Yah! Don't shout! You're hurting my ears!"

"Who are you with now?" I asked nervously.

"Hyungs. Wae?"

"Ah. A-aniyo."

"Come to the park now since you don't have anything to do."

"Waeyo?"

"Just come. Or I'll call Na Eun. No biggie."

"Yah Jeon Jungkook! Don't you dare!" I shouted. He snickered.

"Ppali ppali. Call me when you're there."

"Mmmm."

"Oh. And wear something pretty. And sexy maybe :>"

"In your dreams -_-"

"Hehe. Ppali!" He said and put his phone down.

What should I wear? ._.

...

I decided to just go with a plain white top with skinny jeans. (Jessica inspired x)) I wore my usual makeup and just quickly went to the park.

"I'm here." I said over the phone.

"Oh Jinjja? That's fast ._."

"Yah. Where are you now?"

"Somewhere at the park. Jimin hyung will bring you here."

"Why can't you?"

"I don't like you." And he put his phone down. That stupid boy -_-

"Oppa!" I shouted. He waved and smiled cheekily. "Waeyo?" I asked and frowned.

"Ani. Kaja." He pulled my wrist.

"Where's Jungkook? I'm gonna scream and shout at him for forgetting!" I shouted.

"You'll be surprised."

"It's getting dark! Why are we not there yet? ._." I asked.

"We are almost here."
.

.

.
We reached at an area close to the sea shore. It was lighted with fairy lights and a super small cake.

"Surprise!" They shouted.

"What? ...."

Jungkook came up to me and smiled with a rose in his hand *boy in luv scene*

"We've been together for a month or so. So um here's a rose..." He said awkwardly.

I chuckled. "Idiot." I hit him softly. He bend down to have the same height as me and kissed me with a smile. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it.

"Love you." Jungkook said and poked me.

"Love you too." I said and hit him.

"YAY NOW CAN WE HAVE THE CAKE?" Taehyung shouted. We all burst out laughing.

:-)

A/N

School is funnnn! Enjoy this! ~

~ Channie