Chapter 30

- Jungkook -

Hyeri noona pulled me out of the room. I faced the wall and started hitting the walls angrily. Tears rushed out like a river. I couldn't stop. Hyeri Noona stroked my hair slowly as she hugged me. I cried so much...

"Yah. Hajima. Stop crying already." She said. I looked at her. I literally couldn't see her. My eyes were swollen. "Look at you, you look like bees had stung your eyes!" She remarked. I sniffed. She smiled sadly. "Look. I've never seen you cry this bad. I know you're not the type to cry over a break-up. I know you're a strong young man. I guess you really did love Chan Mi. I can see. I can see it from the way you look at her, the way you smile at her, the way you hug her, the way you kiss her. I could sense that you were so in love with her. But now it's just you. And Na Eun. No matter what you say to Chan Mi, she's too upset to think properly. She loves you so much. But you broke her apart. I know you didn't mean it, but it looks like you did. I'm sorry about this break-up. If you love her, let her go..."

If you love her, let her go...

"See you soon mate. Pull yourself together."

But how can I?

When I just lost apart of me...

- Chan Mi -

I cried. I cried really hard. I stopped hearing Jungkook crying after awhile. I guess he didn't love me anymore. I guess he felt that Na Eun was worth more. She probably is. She's rich. Shes smart. She's pretty. No one could resist her..

Soon, Unnie walks into the room and Mark left. She stroked my back slowly as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"Don't worry child, you'll be alright..."

~

"Chan Mi ah!" Eomma shouted. I looked up. Appa was walking towards me. They looked worried.

"Are you alright? Are you injured anywhere? Have you eaten? Do you need anything?" She asked me worriedly. I shook my head.

"Baby, you know you can just tell us anything. You can ask us for anything. Just tell it, alright?" Appa said.

Baby

Baby.

Baby....

Jungkook....

I hit myself. My eyes started getting blurry. It was filled with tears. I swallowed my saliva, trying not to cry in front of my parents. Never once in my life have I ever did. But I couldn't take it...

"Omo. Waeyo? Did we say something wrong?" Eomma asked worriedly.

I looked at her as tears fell.

"Any. You didnt. Its just me. Im sorry." I said. My voice was hoarse. The tears started falling even more. I covered my face as I cried. I keep thinking about Jungkook...

- Jungkook -

"Jungkook?" Eomma called. She knocked the door. She walked in slowly. "Omo.."
I sat down I my bed, with my knuckles filled with blood. The floor was filled with broken glass and furniture. The walls were dented.

I don't want to lose you Chan Mi. I don't...

"Jeon Jungkook!" Eomma shouted. "Look at the mess you made! Do you know how smelly it is?! Why are you crying over a girl?! Over a stupid break-up! She meant nothing to you. And so did you."

She really triggered me hard.

"No, I meant everything to her! Until you just had to bring Na Eun into the damn picture! Until you had to bring my future into this! Until you had to bring my life into this! She means so much to me, I don't even have words to describe it! We were all happy. Until you came. You always tried to perfect me and hyung's life! Do you know how much we had to sacrifice to do what you wanted?! Do you remember how hyung had to give his dream up of being a singer because you wanted him to study law?!! Why do you love to control our lives? Appa doesn't do it. He doesn't have the balls to go against you! You ruined me. Chan Mi swayed me away. All because of you, we're over. We are fucking over. Are you happy?! So now what? You still want me to get engaged to Na Eun? Be your puppet for the whole of my life? Not be what I want? Give up my whole dream life? Sure. Sure, eomma."

She was speechless. She stood there stiff. She rubbed her temples.

"Clean up your room and wash up. We'll go over to Na Eun's home." She walked out and closed the door. I sat down on my bed, feeling so empty. I felt so broken. This feeling I've never felt before....

Sorry for not updating! Today's my birthday~~ 8 March hehe. Enjoy!