Chapter 6

- Chan Mi -

"Today, i have a new project for you. This is an easy way for all of you to contribute to the community and you can also bond with your classmates. Having Chan Mi joining our class, we have an equal amount of boys and girls. So, i will be paring you up according to the class list. No objections!" Mrs.Kim said. Everyone groaned. 

"Lee Chan Mi and Jeon Jungkook, please step out." 

What. What? WHAT! I took a glance at Jungkook. He looked just as shock as i am. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breath. I walked and went over to Mrs.Kim. She smiled. There was a girl who was clutching onto Jungkook's arm. I rolled my eyes. He gave her a kiss and smiled. He walked out and stood beside Mrs.Kim. 

"We will have a 3 day, 2 night camp at Busan. We'll be heading there to help the old folks. They are your leaders for the whole trip. Should anyone go against them, you'll be punished. Class 5 will be joining us too. Oh, this will be graded too." 

Why me? WHY ME MRS.KIM?!

.

.

.

I met Krystal up for lunch at the same cafe. When i walked there, there wasnt anyone except for Jungkook and his friends. Krystal texted me that she'll be a little late so i could order first. I walked in the cafe with them looking at me. I took a glance and smiled. I walked all the way to the end of the cafe to avoid any contact. Ugh, so awkward. Since i had time, i decided to check their group. BTS right? x) I searched it up and a song called Just One Day came up. I played and watched the entire music video. Jungkook looked innocent for once until i laughed. 

- Jungkook -

"Pft HAHAHA-" I heard Chan Mi laughing when we looked at her. She looked down and continued watching or doing something with her phone. I rolled my eyes.

"Waeyo?" Jin hyung asked. I shook my head. "I got paired up with her" I said. 

"Jinjja?!" Taehyung asked suddenly. I frowned. "Ne...we're going to camp and im her partner.." i said and pouted. Namjoon hyung chuckled. "Tch, whats so bad about her? She's pretty and i assume smart because she's in your class" he said. I agree with her being smart but being pretty? No... Maybe a little. 

.

.

.

"Okay class, you'll be given the last two period off for the discussion with your partners. You may go and sit with your partners!" Mrs.Kim said. Everyone nodded and started moving. I looked at Chan Mi. She wasnt moving. Tch. I walked over to her place and pulled someone's chair. She looked up. 

"Bwoh?" 

"We're suppose to discuss, pabo!"

"Tch. Since when do you follow instructions?"

"Im a good boy."

"Ha ha ha. Spare me from your jokes." Then, she wore her headphones and looked down. I gasped at her. What the...

"Yah!" I shouted. She looked up and frowned. "Bwoh?" She shouted back. I sighed and just shook my head. I rolled my eyes and went back to my place. Ugh, she's so stubborn. I can't work with her like this!

"Mrs.Kim~~~" i said sweetly. She looked up from her book.

"No, i will not be changing your partner. Work with her or you'll fail this." 

"But Mrs.Kim, she doesnt want to-" when someone interrupted me. 

"Annyeonghasaeyo~ Im Mark Tuan, im the new exchange student!" the guy said. I looked at him. Mrs.Kim stood up and smiled. She nodded. "Go back to your seat, Mr Jungkook." she said. I groaned.

- Chan Mi -

"Annyeong~ Mark Tuan imnida! Please take care of me!" he said and bowed. I saw all the girls all looking so happy. I chuckled. We made eye-contact. I smiled and he returned it.

Nice to meet you again, Mark.

A/N

Hellooo~ Vote and comment! Kamsamida ^_^

~ Channie