Chapter 20

- Chan Mi -

"Ppali ppali!" Krystal shouted. "The fireworks are coming out in a minute!" she added. The guys ran out as quick as they could. We ran out to the open space and sat down. Everyone started counting down.

"5..4..3..2..1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!" They shouted. The fireworks burst (?) into the sky (? MY ENGLISH SUCKS IM SORRY :'() Everyone kept quiet and admired the fireworks. I smiled.

"Yah." Jungkook called.

"Oh?" I turned around and our lips met.

"Happy new year babe." He mumbled as we kissed. I smiled. My heart started racing. He called me babe...

"Tch." He pulled away and hugged me tight.

"I love you so much and I never want to let you go..." he muttered under his breath. I smiled widely.

"I love you too x)"

He placed an arm over my shoulder as I rest my head on his shoulder. 'Some' by Soyou x JungGiGo. Everyone sang loudly.

...

"Unnie? I'm coming home now. Where are you?" I asked over the phone.

"Sica and I can pick you and Krystal up. You're still at the countdown right?"

"Oh. Yeah sure."

"Mm. See you."

"Waeyo?" Krystal asked.

"They'll fetch us~"

"Jinjja? Lucky. I'm too lazy to walk anymore."

"Tch. Where'd they go?"

"They have another performance. They went back."

"And they never said bye to me?"

"You're on the phone! -_-"

"But we can't watch the performance."

"Yeah I know. Let's tell them."

We walked backstage to search for them but they weren't there. They were going up soon so they were already waiting backstage. We can't enter that area.

"Oh? ... Now? Mmm. Fine." i looked at Krystal.

"We need to go."

"But-"

"I'll text them."

"Oh. Okay~ Kaja!"
.

.

.
- Jungkook -

Where'd they go?!

"Hyung! Did you see Chan Mi anywhere?"

"Ani. Wae?"

"They're not there!"

"Call them then."

"Oh...yeah!"

"Yah! Where are you?" I asked Chan Mi.

"At home."

"Wae?"

"Someone fetched me earlier on."

"Dugu?"

"Mark."

"Yah!"

"Tch. Unnie and Jessica unnie."

"Jessica?"

"You're sunbaenim or something."

"Oh. Yeah. I had a crush on her I think."

"Yah! Do you want to die?"

"Eish. Im just kidding. Sleep well. See you tomorrow."

"Mmmm."

.

* Next day *

"Morning." Chan Mi looked up sleepily. "Why do you look so sleepy?"

"I didn't have enough sleep yesterday night."

"Oh. Well then, rest now. I'll wake you up when class starts."

"Jinjja? Gomawo." She smiled and rested her head on the table. I ruffled her hair. And then I stroked her head softly. I smiled to myself unknowingly.
.

.

.
A/N

Just a short chapter because school starts tomorrow for me! T.T And I'm like changing to middle school/high school or secondary school so I'll be surrounded with people I don't know TT.TT IM SO SCARED.

Happy new year! Late wish lmao. Have a blessed 2015! Hopefully it's a good year for k-pop.

~ Channie

Read my new ff: Is it fate? Thank you! ^_^ Vote and comment! n_n PS THE PICTURE UP THERE HAS JIMIN AND HE LOOKS SO GOOD OMG I CANT.