Chapter 11

- Chan Mi -

Shit was I being too nice to him? He stared at me as I ate. I looked up at him, still eating.

"Yah. Aren't you going to eat more?" I asked and pointed this food with my chopsticks. He shook his head. I chuckled.

"Ppali. I want to go to bed!" He whined.

I glared at him. "Fine fine!" I said.

We waited a little longer for the rest to finish and we headed back to the camping site.

...

It was already 1 am in the morning I guess. I just couldn't go to sleep. I tossed and turn but I just couldnt sleep. I decided to walk around the area since it's near the beach. Just to take in some fresh air I guess.

I just took my jacket and just tied my hair into a ponytail. I looked over to Jungkook who was sleeping soundly. I smiled. My hand started moving closer towards his head. Wait Ani! I shouldn't be doing that! He'll think I'm a freak ._. Should I? Nah...

I slowly got up and walked towards the beach area. It was so quiet. You could only hear the waves of the sea. (HAHA SORRY IDK IF THAT MADE SENSE) I smiled to myself and took a deep breath. I sat down by the water and just admired the view. I rested my chin in between my legs and hugged them. ( I hope you can imagine that!)

- Jungkook -

I couldn't sleep. Thinking about sleeping beside Chan Mi kept me up. I turned around but she wasn't there. I sat up and looked around frantically. Where did she go?!?!

I quickly walked out and walked around to see if she was anywhere near.

I saw a girl seating by the water. It looked creepy but I'm positive it's Chan Mi. I ran up to her and scared her.

"Eish!" She shouted and clutched her heart. "You scared me.." she muttered.

"That's what I'm suppose to do" I said with a grin. She rolled her eyes. "Why are you out here?" I asked, taking a seat beside her. She turned and looked at me.

"I should be asking you that."

"Well I asked you first."

"Tsk. I can't sleep. Why are you here?"

"Um. Yeah, I can't sleep too.."

"Oh."

Oh hohoho there was no way I was going to tell her the real reason ._. There was a moment of silence. We sat beside each other, looking at the view or scenery quietly. I turned to her. She was really enjoying it.

"Hey, I think we should go back now. You should get some sleep or you can't wake up tomorrow."

"What?" She asked in disbelief.

"Kaja. If you can't wake up tomorrow, I'm not going to help!" I said.

"Yah!!" She shouted and chased me.

A/N

Short chapter because I can't sleep. Enjoy! ~

~ Channie