Eijiro Kirishima X Reader: Christmas Kiss

It was the day after Christmas, and you were getting ready for a party with your best friends, Mina, Jirou, and Uraraka. "I forgot, what's the theme for this party again," you looked over at the other girls hoping one would remember. "I know it's ugly Christmas sweater theme," Uraraka answered and your face lit up grabbing out one of your favorite Christmas sweaters. "What do you guys think about this," you spun around showing off the sweater and hearing the girls complimenting it before you realized, "Hey if it's an ugly Christmas sweater theme then why am I the only one wearing an ugly Christmas sweater" They all jumped into explanations, "Well, to be honest, I couldn't find mine," Jirou said playing with a strand of her hair, "I forgot the theme," Mina answered. "I'm wearing mine," Uraraka unzipped her jacket to reveal an ugly Christmas sweater with a 12 Days of Christmas vibe to it. "Thank goodness. I won't be the only one," you sighed relieved. "Momo is so nice to host this party for the hero classes," Jirou spoke as you finished fixing your hair, "I know I can't wait to see everyone." "More like one person," Mina giggled, nudging Uraraka, who started giggling as well. "No! What do you mean," you found your face heating up even thinking about Kirishima. "Oh, c'mon we all see how you act around him. It's not hard to tell you like him. I think you should confess to him," Jirou explained, causing you to flush red, "I could never do that. I mean how am I supposed to know if he'll feel the same way." "Call it a hunch, but I think he likes you too," Mina suggested before checking the time and flashing a grin at the group, "Momo's party started 30 minutes, now we can arrive fashionably late."

The group left your dorm and headed towards Momo's house gazing at the large gates decorated festively and pressed the button. The gate made a loud sound before "She really went all out," Uraraka looked at the house with wide eyes. Momo opened the door as the group walked up, "Hey, I'm glad you guys can join the party. I was starting to worry you wouldn't show up." "Sorry," Jirou stepped in, following Momo into the party, and not soon after Mina and Uraraka followed behind the two. You closed the door behind you and started to move forward to catch up with your friends when you heard a shout, "Y/n, you made it!" "Eijiro!" You tackled one another into a large bear hug, "It's been so long since I've seen you," he said with a bright smile. "I know! It's been torture not being able to talk to you face to face," you saw his cheeks get a little red before he held you back from him gazing down at your sweater. You gave him a head tilt as he broke out in a large smile, "What's going on," and he began unzipping his jacket, "I can't believe it! We're twinning." He finished removing his jacket and took off his scarf, "Look!" Sure enough, you were indeed twinning with your crush, "Great minds think alike," you hugged him again before looking up at him. His face was dark red, "Are you okay? You look like you're running a fever," you placed your hand on his forehead and sure enough he was really warm and when you realized what you were doing you blushed as red as his hair. "Let's go see if there's cold drinks or anything that will cool you down," you suggested, pulling him forward through the people before finally setting your eyes on a small area nearby that had all kinds of drinks. You grabbed a soda for the two of you and moved to a small sitting area. You handed him one of the sodas and he took a quick sip from it as his eyes darted up to look at you. When you made eye contact, he looked away blushing. 

You put your drink down and stood up, "Are you okay, Eijiro? You've been acting weird ever since we started talking." He flushed red and tried to hide his face with his hand, "It's just I promised Kaminari that I would tell you something" his tone was nervous and you were afraid that he was going to decline you before you even had a chance to tell him. Not wanting to hear it, you turned around and looking back at him said, "It's fine you don't have to explain yourself. I just have to go be somewhere else." You started moving forward feeling your heart pounding, but you didn't get very far. Kirishima grabbed your wrist, "Y/n wait, it's nothing bad. I'm just really nervous," and you turned around to face him, "Nervous about what." "Wait! Kirishima before you answer that. You have to kiss," Mina shouted over with a large smile on her face. "What," you shouted before simultaneously looking up with Kirishima to reveal the little ball of mistletoe hanging above."Well, we can't break a Christmas tradition. Is it fine if I kiss you," Kirishima asked with curious eyes and you answered by pulling him into the kiss catching him off guard. He slowly melted into the kiss and the two of you stayed like that for far longer than necessary. "Before you tell me what you have to, I just want to get it off my chest. I've liked you for a long time Eijiro. So if you still decide to decline me. I want to make sure I know my feelings." Kirishima began to laugh before kissing your nose, "I was so worried you were going to decline me. I've been trying to tell you. I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?" "Does this answer your question," you asked, pulling him into your lips for one more kiss under the mistletoe.