Sick Day (Katsuki Bakugo X Reader)

You woke up with a migraine, and you looked at the clock, 3:00 am, you grudgingly got up and went to use the bathroom coughing as you tiptoe back inside your dorm room. You found yourself tossing and turning to try and get to sleep until finally, your body relaxed, and you fell back asleep. "Extra, get up. You're going to be fucking late to class," Bakugo yelled while pounding y/n's door. "Bakugo, maybe don't destroy her door. She possibly went to class already," Kirishima offered. Bakugo huffed before pounding the door one last time, "If you are in there, you better not be fucking late," and he walked with Kirishima to homeroom. Immediately as they stepped in, Bakugo looked around, noticing the lack of your h/c hair and your "obnoxious" personality. "You were fucking wrong, Shitty Hair. She's not fucking here," Bakugo glared at Kirishima before sighing and rubbing his head, "She's going to get fucking detention if she's late again." 

Kirishima smiled softly at his best friend's concern over y/n knowing that deep down, Bakugo cared about y/n. "Hey man, maybe ask Aizawa if you can go check on her." "Tch. Fine, but only because she's not fucking responsible enough to fucking get herself up." Bakugo walked over to Aizawa as the teacher entered the classroom, and Aizawa looked up, "Ah, Bakugo. Your friends with y/n. Can you take her some medicine from Recovery Girl's office? Midnight said that y/n seemed to be sick with some sort of cold." "Fine," Bakugo grumbled before stuffing his hands in his pockets and walking to get the medicine. 

When he made it back to the dorms, he walked back to y/n's door and knocked loudly, hearing a muffled, "Come in." Bakugo quietly opened the door revealing the disheveled room noticing the pile of used tissues next to your bed and you sitting up to see who your visitor was coughing. "Bakugo," you weakly smiled at the hot-headed blonde boy, "What are you doing here?" "I fucking brought medicine so you could get fucking better," he grumbled before handing it to you. "I don't need medicine," you lied as you tried getting out of bed, "I just overslept," and you stumbled into Bakugo. You looked up at him, expecting him to get mad, but he placed the back of his hand on your head, "You're fucking burning up. You can't fucking go to class. Just take the fucking medicine and get some fucking rest," you noticed his eyes reflected worry, and you gave in to his request, grabbing and taking the medicines: one to help you fall asleep and one to help you get over you cold while Bakugo stomped out of the room. 

"Bye. I guess," you said to yourself, and you sat back down on your bed, turning on your tv, not knowing when you were going back to sleep when you heard the door open again. "You gotta take better fucking care of yourself," Bakugo stomped back in, and he gave you a damp hand towel, "This should help the fucking fever." "Thank you," you let him place the hand towel on your forehead before you decided to ask, "Why are you doing all of this, Bakugo? Do you care about me," you lightly teased. He flushed a light pink, and you softly laughed, "So what if I fucking care about you. I want you to be more fucking concerned about your health," Bakugo said before whispering to where you could only hear, "You just fucking worried me." You smiled softly at Bakugo, realizing it was his version of confessing to you, "Thank you, Bakugo. You know, after I get better, we could go to your favorite restaurant as a thank you," you offered before the meds started to kick in, and you yawned. 

"Tch, fine. But only if you fucking go as my fucking girlfriend." You smiled and leaned up to hug him, "Definitely, I would kiss your cheek, but I don't want to get you sick." You noticed a ghost of a smile on his face as your eyes started to shut, "Now go the fuck to sleep," he told you as he pulled back from a hug and walked towards the door. Before leaving, Bakugo glanced back one last time to see your sleeping figure and whispered, "I'll fucking check on you after school. So fucking get better, y/n."