Roller Skating (Eijiro Kirishima X Reader)

Y/n was a regular at her favorite place on Friday night, her family's roller skating rink. You loved the roller skating rink because there were a variety of different people every week and you could also train your balance while still having fun. Your quirk was known as cat, and you would have h/c cat eyes and e/c cat eyes, and you practically had the heightened sense of a cat as well as the agility of a cat; even though you had these senses though you were still a little clumsy. This particular weekend, you were trying to get your balance practice in waiting for your friends from U.A.'s Class 1A. You were rolling around on your roller skates and you nimbly jumped around for a little bit while landing lopsidedly. You heard the door to the rink open and as you skated over, you waved at your friends, Kirishima, Bakugo, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari. You skated out of the rink and towards them while Mina, Sero, and Kaminari grabbed their pairs of skates and Kirishima and Bakugo sat at one of the tables by the food area. You followed Mina, Sero, and Kaminari after they pulled their skates on, and sat down at the table that Kirishima and Bakugo had. "Hey, you guys. How'd you think you did on your final exams," you said trying to make small talk, "Don't even remind me," Mina groaned with a sad smile, "Kaminari and I failed big time for the physical exam." "It doesn't matter because tonight we're gonna have the time of our lives," Kirishima stated, giving a toothy grin and then looking towards Bakugo, "Hey Bakugo. Let's go get some skates," he beamed at his angry faced friend. "Tch, fine shitty hair," Bakugo groaned before following Kirishima to the roller skate counter. You stood up leading the way to the rink as Mina followed closely behind you whispering to Kaminari and Sero, "What are you talking to them about," you turned to look at her with a curious, "Nothing," Mina immediately replied, "Also, how's it going with Kirishima? Have you told him yet," she asked excited for a response, "No. I haven't had a chance with the final exams. I kind of pushed away confessing," you replied sheepishly avoiding Mina's face." 

"You should tell him tonight! There's nothing to lose," Mina pressed and you felt the excitement she radiated, but you felt the fear of rejection pressing on, "Maybe not. I just don't want to destroy the friendship I have with him. Sometime soon though," you finally said before skating away while Mina skated towards Kaminari and Sero, "Okay so that backfired like you said it would. We're going to Plan B," Mina grinned at the two but Kaminari just looked confused, "What's Plan B again?" Mina sighed before pulling out her phone texting the both of them, the Plan, "Gotcha," Sero said before skating away from Kaminari. Meanwhile, you were opening the skating rink letting other people in when you heard Bakugo yelling at Kirishima for whatever reason, and you smiled to yourself when your mom walked over, "Hey y/n, I can take over now. Go have fun with your friends," as you thank your mom you skated into the rink looking for your friends when you tripped over something and someone caught you. You look up to see the worried face of Kirishima holding your arms, "Y/n, you okay," after helping you stand up you reply with a light blush, "Yeah, I don't know what I tripped on, but thanks, Kiri." "C'mon let's go skate," Kirishima said with a small blush on his face while looking at you with hopeful eyes, and of course you blushed even redder before you followed him. As you skated away with Kirishima, you missed seeing Bakugo skate over to Mina, "What the fuck was that I thought we were trying to get shitty hair and claws together not trying to fucking kill them," "It's all part of the plan now come on before we miss the next step," Mina proposed to Bakugo before following closely behind Kirishima and y/n. 

While the other Bakusquad members were planning, you and Kirishima were discussing your plans for the long break when Kirishima looked at you grinning, "We should definitely hang out somewhere over the break." You looked at him with rosy cheeks as you saw his smile, "Where would we go," and Kirishima looked down in thought, "What about the amusement park? I heard that they have a new ride this year." You were excited about the idea "Yeah, the squad will definitely be down to go check that out," when Kirishima looked down again blushing this time as he said, "I kind of meant just––" Kirishima never got the last words out as Mina skated past him trying to get their attention, "Hey you two, somehow Kaminari short-circuited when he was trying to win one of the arcade games and the door got melded shut. Kirishima, can you use your quirk to open it, I would ask Bakugo, but he got kicked out for exploding at the other skaters." "Again, I told Kaminari not to get angry at the machines, they've been glitchy for years," you groaned while you followed Kirishima to the arcade room wanting to give Kaminari a piece of your mind. You both walked to see that the door wasn't melded shut, "That's weird, someone must have already opened it," you said as you walked beside Kirishima to see if Kaminari was indeed in there. 

That's exactly the moment the other Bakusquad members were waiting for, Mina shoved your back to make sure you were completely in the room and slammed the door while Sero taped it shut and Kaminari stood guard. "What was that for," you yelled at Mina as you charged towards the door to find it taped shut, "Confess! Don't even try to come out Kaminari is guarding the door and he will stun you both if you try to leave." You groaned before sitting against one of the walls, "What did she mean by confessing," Kirishima asked as he sat next to you. "Ah, well, I guess there's no use in hiding it anymore," you turned to him, noticing his eyes looking towards yours, "Hiding what. Y/n, please tell me," Kirishima had worry clear in his eyes and you could tell he wanted the truth so you sighed, "W..Well. I kind of like you and it's been like that for a while." Kirishima noticed your cat ears were drooping down as you waited for rejection, but his answer shocked you, "Oh that's a relief especially since I was trying to ask you out to the amusement park earlier." "R.really," you said with a smile growing on your face and loose hair falling into your face, "So I guess that means you like me too." 

Kirishima brushed back the loose hair before gazing with longing into your beautiful e/c eyes, "Of course, I just wished I told you sooner if I knew you liked me. So I don't want to waste any more time. May I kiss you, y/n?" The small question surprised you, but you didn't have the words to say anything so you just nodded. He slowly closed the remaining distance between your face and his, and he kissed you gently at first and you could feel fireworks and your heart beating in your ears. You stayed like that with him for a few minutes until you broke apart not noticing that the door was open and Mina was smiling like any fangirl, whose ship was sailing, would and she left the new couple be. "My ship is sailing," she exclaimed, "And all it took was a little outside help."