Rainy Day (Shouto Todoroki X Reader)

You were enjoying a picnic date with your boyfriend, Shouto Todoroki, "I can't believe you thought about this," you smiled placing the blueberry scone in your mouth as you sighed in delight, "These are delicious, did you make these?" Todoroki slurped his soba as he answered, "I had some help from my sister, but generally yes I did." You looked at the sky as you felt wind pushing your hair back and saw the gray clouds rolling towards the peaceful picnic area you had made, but you shoved aside any negative thoughts as you looked back towards Todoroki, who smiled softly while finishing his cold soba. Even though there was some silence between the two of you, you felt comfortable with each other. "You know, this soba reminds me of the first time I met you," Todoroki finally said, "You mean when I tripped into you and caused the soba you had to fall onto me," you recalled while rubbing your hand through your hair, "Gosh that was so embarrassing." Todoroki continued as he watched you get flustered over the memory, "And to repay me, you bought me some more soba and we talked while we waited for the soba. If it hadn't been for that spill, we might have never met." "Yeah and we would have never discovered that we had so much in common," you replied blushing and placing your hand on his with a small smile as the first drops of rain began to fall on your shirt, and you looked up to see the clouds above your heads. "We better get going before the rain gets worse," he stood up and put the remaining food in the picnic basket as you started to fold the blanket up, "It probably won't be that bad. Rain is usually really nice," you reassured him while handing him the blanket to put in the basket, "We didn't bring an umbrella though, and I don't want you to get a cold," you looked up to see him with a straight face but the look of worry clear in his eyes. "I've never gotten one before so I think I'll be fine. I love it when you get concerned though," you blushed softly as you looked down to see him holding his hand out towards you while he held the picnic basket in his other hand. 

          You took his left hand feeling the warmth from it and began to feel and hear the raindrops fall harder, "C'mon let's go home," Todoroki said while you walked grinning at your amazing boyfriend and as you lifted your head drinking in the beautiful sight of the rain pouring down all around you. "This is beautiful," you sighed in awe not noticing Todoroki looking at you, "You're beautiful." You blushed harder, your face about the color of a firetruck, as you reached your shared apartment complex and as you walked in you felt yourself getting the chills from the rain. "Come here, y/n," Shouto softly commanded, pulling you onto the nice couch. You gave in to his demands and sat down next to him, and before you could protest, he lowered his arm around your shoulders warming the both of you up with his fire quirk. After a few minutes of just sitting there enjoying each other's company, he lifted you up bridal style and carried you into your shared room laying you on the bed and then walking into the bathroom pulling out a few towels. As you began to strip out of the wet clothes, you heard him knock on the door and you opened it seeing Todoroki, being a gentleman as ever, with his eyes closed and his face a tad red while holding out the towel for you to dry off with. 

         You laughed quietly at Todoroki, "Yes, Shouto. You're the best. Thank you," and you took the towel gently from him and toweled off quickly before changing into your f/c pajamas. As you place the towel in your hamper, you turned around to see Shouto in his pajamas, "Man, you look so good," you thought aloud. When Todoroki looked at you with amusement, you blushed dark red as the realization came over you, "Wait that's not what I mea––" but he closed the distance kissing you gently on the lips and then breaking away, "You look amazing," Todoroki said softly. As you kissed him again, you shivered at a cold breeze that blew through the room, "Come with me, Shouto," you softly commanded, pulling his hand. You pulled Todoroki to the bed a few feet away and pulled off the blankets so the both of you could get under. With the blankets back over you and Todoroki, you started to cuddle close with him feeling the warmth of your bodies huddled close together. Putting your head on his chest, you leaned up looking in his beautiful different colored eyes and kissed him, "You're the best boyfriend I could ever ask for, Shouto."