Sonanimals (Izuku Midoriya X Reader: Soulmate AU) Part 2

Also sorry for the long one-shots, I just kind of find myself wanting to write and write and write until I deem it good enough. Anyway back to where we last left off.   

The first thing you noticed though was your Sonanimal, Smores had disappeared and you tried to understand what it meant when Bakugo cursed under his breath and you turned to him seeing his now shocked crimson red eyes, "Fuck, you are my soulmate, but where the fuck did n/n go?" "I don't know," you say slowly starting to panic," Does this mean we aren't soulmates?"

Midoriya, who had been quietly watching the whole situation unfold, looked slightly surprised, "I think I know," and you turned around seeing your best friend's appearance for the first time, taking in everything, but especially his gorgeous emerald eyes that you had missed in noir. He continued knowing that we both were watching him, "It means that you had a mistaken Sonanimal that's what I always called it anyway. It means that you aren't soulmates. They happen sometimes, it happened with me and Uraraka, I researched a little bit after being let down. Instead, this mistaken Sonanimal would show you a person that would somehow end up helping you in some way at some point like how Uraraka helped me realize that everyone has different reasons for wanting to be a hero," Bakugo furrowed his eyes giving a stink eye, "Deku, what the fuck happened to them though? Also how the fuck is she going to fucking help me in some way other than wasting my time." Midoriya shrugged, "They explain after the disappearance of the Sonanimal when you kiss someone you are destined to be with than a new Sonanimal will appear with a mixture of your and his or hers personality and appearance." 

You look at Bakugo seeing his eyes grinning while the rest of his face remained permanently frowned, "I see that you're glad that we aren't soulmates. May I ask why?" Bakugo lowered his eyes for a second the silence stretching until finally, "I'm fucking sorry to tell you this, but I fucking fell in love or whatever with someone a long time ago, and his fucking Sonanimal never appeared so he felt lost and alone. I hope you fucking understand," you wanted to grin but you knew you shouldn't especially after this whole thing occurred, "I guess that would be this Kirishima that Izuku told me about earlier, but I completely understand and in a way, I am kind of relieved we aren't soulmates. You see, I've liked someone for a while too and I was afraid that this soulmate business would keep me from being able to love him," you reassured Bakugo, who figured out quickly that you were talking about Izuku, and then you added to him, "Seeing as how we'll "need" each other in the future, here's my number: call me if you need anything at all." you handed him a card with a number scribbled on the back and smiled as Bakugo stuffed it in his pocket, "I'll text you some fucking time," and he turned to Midoriya, "Don't fucking mess up, Deku. Fucking see you later," and he left. Midoriya turned to me, "Are you okay?" you nod relieved that nothing romantic occurred between you and Bakugo, "So spill," he poked you, "Who do you like? You've never told me you liked anyone," you grin rolling your eyes at Midoriya's innocence before you pulled him back into the empty patient room. You decided to tell him there knowing that you had nothing to lose now, "I like you, Izuku, a lot to the point where I think I'm in love with you. I hope you can understand," Midoriya's beautiful smile radiated with so much happiness that you felt your heart swell, "Th-thank goodness. I've liked you for a while now. M-may I kiss you, I mean if you want to or something," he politely asked and you smiled closing the distance between you two slowly as he guided my head up slowly and lightly laying his lips on yours. 

You were shocked to feel what could be described as fireworks, one side and then you relaxed into it, enjoying the weight that had been lifted off your chest. As you kissed, Midoriya began to kiss you a bit more passionately until a brilliant bright white light lit up the hospital room, and you broke the kiss leaving a small line of spit between the two of you that snapped down immediately. You watched as an adorable puppy landed on the floor with e/c eyes like yours and curly green hair like Midoriya's and you chuckled, "I guess this is a sign, huh, Izuku?" He grinned down at you before kissing you on the lips again lightly, "I guess so." The puppy seemed to have both of your personalities but you both looked at each other before deciding to name it, Noon, for when you first got her.