Chapter 7; Bad Blood

James hadn't left his LA home for a week until he had an interview. Seth practically dragged him out of the house. But before that, things got a bit well not nice for lack of better words.

"It'll be fun." Seth smiled at his friend

"They'll probably ask questions about Caroline." James muttered

Seth rolled his eyes "Get over it man. You were the one who fucked up! Nobody else!" he shouted "I'm sick of your pity parties."

James' eyes widened "My fault? The fuck it is! And I don't have pity parties."

"Stop thinking you're right when you clearly aren't. You cheated not Caroline. You cry to everyone about it and I'm tired of it." Seth said shaking his head "Stop making her seem like a bitch."

"She moved on with that Captain America fuck!"

"She's friends with him you idiot."

James rolled his brown eyes "I doubt that. He's Capitan fucking America everyone wants him."

Seth grabbed James by his shoulders "She's just friends with him, I met up with them for lunch. She friendzoned him so fast buddy it wasn't even funny."

"Whatever let's go to this stupid interview." he bitterly said.

While it was true that Caroline was seen with Chris an awful lot, they were strictly friends.

"I've been on every magizen I think." Caroline laughed as they walked down the busy street of New York

"Not people though." Chris grinned "My beautiful face is on it."

She rolled her blue eyes "Oh shut it Capitan America."

"I hate you." he stuck his tongue out at her childishly

"You can't hate me." she flipped her hair walking in front of him

Chris stared at her for a moment before catching back up to "Hey now, that's true." he took out his phone seeing the time "I have to go. I'll see you later?"

She nodded "Yeah, bye Chris." she waved and smiled

Caroline continued her wqlk in New York passing a news stand. Almost every magizen cover had her face on it with Chris. Or her and James with a split down the middle. One caught her eye though it read "Caroline Taylor's new love is Chris Evans? Is she adding him to her list?"

She laughed at that and read another one "Caroline Taylor moves on from ex James Franco to Chris Evans. Happily together for three months."

Caroline found these so interesting because they were the worst lies ever.  She recalled one she seen in the grocery store saying "Crazy Caroline using Chris Evans, she has a blank space and believe us, she'll write his
name."

The funny thing was people believed the magazines. Thinking she was crazy which she wasn't.

"I don't belive em' you know." the man selling them said "You've passed by here a lot."

"Well thank you." she smiled softly at him

He nodded "You and that Chris fella would look good together. So the wife says at least."

Caroline giggled "Well tell her thank you but, we're just friends."

He smiled "Will do."

"Well have a good day." she waved and smiled one last time before leaving the stand.

When she reached home, she turned on the t.v. seeing Seth and James doing an interview.

"So James, Caroline and you split." the women said

James shifted awkwardly "Yeah we have."

"She's been out with Chris Evans often. Do you suppose they're together?" she questioned

He blinked a few times before answering "I would think so."

The red haired women nodded "I think everyone is wondering why you split."

Seth looked at James worriedly hoping he wouldn't say anything stupid.

James pursed his lips "It's no secret I cheated Kelly. Let's not pretend it is." he chuckled "I cheated on Caroline. But hey she's happy as you can see with Capitan America."

Caroline felt uneasy, this wasn't like him. He must be drunk something.

"I see." Kelly mumbled

"I bet she screwed him to. I mean who moves on that fast?" he said keeping that same smile on his face

Carolines face fell and she grew pale "What the hell?" she yelled

"She lost the baby. Cried over it and then left." he continued

Seth glared at James "I think it's time for a break. What do you say Kelly?"

Kelly nodded as the interview cut to commercial.

"Now we got bad blood James Franco." Caroline said shaking her head.

Within a good five minutes FrancovsTaylor was trending on twitter. People were outraged what James said on national t.v.

"You've done it now Franco." Caroline said rolling her blue eye.

So guys what do you think?? Comment and vote. Also I remade the cover what do you think?? Anyways hope you all enjoy the chapter Xxx