Chapter Six; Broadway is a magical place

"No mopping about Caroline." Lea smiled at her two weeks later.

"And why not?" she challenged jokingly

The brunnette eyes gleamed with happiness "Because we're going to see Wicked!" she shouted

"No way! Lea how?" Caroline screamed happily

She shrugged "I know some people. We have to get packed and stuff."

"Broadway wow. Never thought I'd be there." the blonde smiled

Lea cocked her head to the side "I'm still unsure how you grew up in New York yet never seen a show." she shrugged "Well Glinda let's get ready to leave."

Caroline and Lea giggled "Why am I Glinda?" Caroline asked

The older girl shook her head at the obvious "You're blonde for one and peppy. So I'll be Elphaba."

The two girls giggled and packed a bag "New York here we come!" they shouted.

Caroline and Lea felt so much younger when they were together. Just two friends feeling like sixteen year olds again.

When the girls arrived in New York, they had a days rest before the show on Broadway.

"Blue or red?" Caroline asked holding up two different dresses.

Lea studied them both before deciding "Red it looks great on you."

Caroline studied her reflection in the mirror. She had her straight blonde hair, red lips, red dress and black stilettos.

"Wicked time!" Lea called down the hall.

Caroline walked out of the room and stopped and admired Lea "Why Miss Elphba look at you. You're beautiful." she smiled at the brunette

Lea smiled "I- I have to go." she grabbed her wrist pulling her out of the apartment

"You're welcome." Caroline joked "Oh I'm so excited!"

Lea couldn't help but smile at her friend "You'll love it."

Arriving at the theater, the girls took their seats waiting for the show to start "Try not to sing along." Caroline winked

Throughout the show the girls would look at each other and giggle often. Mouthing the words to the songs or their parts they smiled.

When Elphaba began to sing I'm not that girl, which was Caroline absolute favorite, she teared up. She felt as if she was Elphaba. Caroline could feel her pain over a guy.

"Don't dream to far. Don't lose sight of who you are." Elphaba sang and it stuck to her.

Caroline thought back and remembered she dreamed so far. And thinking about it, she lost sight of who she was without realizing it. Throughout the rest of the show she smiled knowing she was better off without James.

Lea flickered her brown eyes over to see Caroline. Sucess indeed had just happned. Lea had a plan, take her to the play and hope she realized something. That something was she lost sight of the Caroline Taylor who made family a priority not some guy.

"Don't wish. Don't start, wishing only wounds the heart." Elphaba sang grasping Caroline's attention more.

Lea happily stood up and cheered when it was over. She loved that play so much as did Caroline.

"That was amazing Lea." Caroline grinned at her best friend.

"It was a pleasure Miss Taylor." Lea laughed "I'm going to the bathroom. Be back soon."

Caroline stepped to the side only to be ran into by a rather tall and handsome man.

"Oh geez I'm clumsy today. I'm awfully sorry." the man said looking down at her with twinkling blue eyes

"It was probably my fault." Caroline laughed shaking her head

He studied her for a minute "I'm sorry you just look so familiar."

"As do you." she replied "I'm Caroline Taylor."

"James Franco's girlfriend right?" he asked

She smiled showing off her white teeth "Wrong actually. We aren't together anymore."

He smiled at her "Well Caroline Taylor, I'm Chris."

"Nice to meet you." she shook his hand.

Chris looked features and furrowed his eyebrows "You're less insane then what the media says." he joked

She nodded "Oh well thank you." she laughed "I tried to tone the insane down today."

Chris laughed "That was pretty funny. I'm going to be here for a few more weeks. Before I leave maybe we can get some coffee or something?"

"Sounds good." Caroline wrote down her number and gave it to him

Lea walked out of the bathroom in time to catch the two saying goodbye. She grabbed Caroline's arm "Do you know who that was?" she asked her

"His name was Chris." the blonde shrugged

Lea threw her hands up "His name isn't just Chris! It's Chris Evans! Captain freaking America!"

Caroline's blue eyes got wide "No wonder he looked familiar."

They walked out and to the waiting car "How did you not realize that?" Lea asked

"I have no idea." she mumbled

"Did you guys exchange numbers?"

"I gave him mine. We're supposed to meet up for coffee or something." Caroline smiled

The rest of the ride home was silent. Both girls changed into sweats and took off their make up.

"I can't believe you got Captain freaking America's number." Lea laughed happily "You two would be so cute."

"Broadway is a magical place." Caroline muttered through a yawn

"It sure is Care."

No James in this chapter but I gave you Chris Evans. He's so cute! James and him are number one for my crushes. Anyways whatcha guys think?? I'm pretty sure Caroline has a blank space and she'll write his name. Haha hopefully you guys got that. Anyways my Wicked fans where are you?? Comment and vote Xxx