The Start Of A War

I sat on the ground holding my nose in pain when I heard footsteps coming my way.

"Y/n! Is that you?"  Estella's voice asked. 

I turned around in the direction of her voice.

"Estella? I think I broke nose" I told her.

That's when I saw her walking out of the forest to were I was.

She placed her hand on my shoulder. 

"Oh your nose is in a mess right now"

"Thank you, Estella I didn't know" I repiled sarcatically. 

She placed the tip of the wand on my nose.

"𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔠𝔲𝔯𝔬" She said as I felt a my nose began to tingling maybe it was a part of the healing prosses.

Once the tingling stopped I touched my nose and there was no pain.

I sigh a breath of relief as I got up from the ground. 

"Thank you, Estella, I don't think I would without you" I told her.

"You'll probably still have a broken nose and be in excruciating pain by know" She said as a matter of fact.

"Ah yes- Estella!" I exclaimed as I grabbed on to her shoulders. 

"Yes?!" She asked started.

"I saw him! He was right here!" 

"Who?"

"Maleficent! He was here! But I missed my chance to get his attention" I explained, feeling disappointed at myself for falling.

"Don't worry to much about it Y/n, I'm sure he'll come back but right now we need a place to rest. The Wedding is tomorrow" Estella reminded me. 

I nodded. 

"Right. I know just the place thought I hope you don't might sleeping on hay" I warned her.

She groaned causing me to laugh. 

"Come on, the cave is not too far ahead" 

It was the day of the wedding and everyone in Moors was bubbling with excitement except for Y/n and Estella who were now running through the Moors to find the fairies and warn them of the trap

Estella and I finally caught up to the fairies as they were making their way to boarder of the Moors.

"Stop!" I called to them.

Some fairies looked back and stopped it was when a tree giant they all stopped.

We had finally reached in front of them, I was breathing heavily.

I tried my best not to but I couldn't help myself.

"Y/n?! You're still alive?" Knotgrass exclaimed, surprised.