The Wedding

(3RD POV)

In the castle, King John had finally woken up and walked outside to witness the magical vines crawl their way up the castle. 

As he leaned over the balcony a flower appeared in front of him and bloomed in front of him revealing a baby fairy in there. 

It made a cute cooing sound as it waved its arms and legs around.

"Hello there" King John greeted the fairy with a kind-heart.  (IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO THIS MAN I MIGHT DIE. PROTECT HIM!)

He slowly looked down to the courtyard and a smile slowly creaked on his ae at the sight making him let out a short laugh, filled with joy. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Queen Ingrith wasn't having a great time. The vines had her in the air as she screamed and sneezed to her allergies. Bora and some other fey accompanying him.

When Queen Ingrith was low enough to the ground, Bora allowed for the vines to release her, letting her fall headfirst into the pebbled ground. 

She raised her head first and spat all the stone that got in her mother then slowly got up, grunting as her appearance was noticeably in a mess for the vines, playing with her. 

"We cannot live amongst mon-" She was cut out short by Maleficent turning her into a goat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, someone should really cover those horns" Maleficent started causing Y/n to turn for the blackish-red roses he created for her with a confused expression on her face.

"What are you talking about Maleficent?"

He looked up just in time to see Bora and some other face landing nearby. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Your POV) 

Maleficent was talking to himself, which was a first. I  looked up to see Feys landing nearby. I tried my best not to be noticed but Maleficent turned back around and offered my his hand when I remember I'm his queen I'll have to be by his side, that or he disappears for three days. 

That thought scared me as I quickly to his hand and walked to his side.

The tall desert looking Fey stepped forward with a proud look on his face. 

He gave me an acknowledging nod as I returned one.  

"If only Conall could see you" He stated. 

Oh, who is this Conall Fey? I wonder I could meet him.

"Bora" 

I tried to hold my surprise, so this is the Bora Estella was talking about. 

I glanced to see Estella chatting with the pixie from earlier.

"It's time to come home" Maleficent told time.

"And besides, I know Estella would welcome you with opened arms" I added as I nudged my head in Estella's direction. 

He turned to face her and a smile plastered of his face. Before we could continue talking Aurora called us. 

"Hello" She nervously greeted the Feys.

"Can you two come here?" She said to us.

I gave them aa bow of respect.

"I was a pleasure meeting you" I told them before turning to follow Aurora behind the hanging flowers.