A bird was never meant to be caged

Stephan stood by a large window as one of his captains approached him.

"He's here, sire" He informed him.

(Your POV)

Maleficent, Aurora and I walked toward the hall when we stopped  in the doorway,

Maleficent looked to the right end of the hallway I looked to the left.

It was to easy and Maleficent knew that as well.  

"Are we going back to the Moors?" Aurora asked.

Maleficent hid his excitement very well.

"If that it was you wish"

Aurora smiled at me which I gladly returned as she nodded her head to him.

Maleficent started to walk through the hall, to my very disliking.

He then turned and motion for us to come when suddenly a massive iron next dropped on him.

The sight caused my heart to sink and I instantly went to help him but guards suddenly appeared and held me and Aurora back.

"Stop!" Aurora cried out.

I head-butted the guard holding me causing him to let go as I went to help Maleficent by two guards held me each by my hands as I tried to break free from their grasp.

"Let me go!" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(3POV)

Maleficent witness as the guards held his love and tried to get up but the guards around him attacked him and he was getting weaker by the minute.

In his clouded sight, he saw Y/n struggling to break out to help him. Once he got a clear view of Y/n he cast a spell on her, draining most of his energy.

"Into a dragon"

Y/n grew into a dragon and breaths fire on the guards and she managed to pull the net of iron of Maleficent

 Y/n continued breathing fire at the guards careful not to burn Aurora.