The Two Uninvited Guests

Years have gone by and in the castle, servants chatter about the birth of a royal baby girl.

"Its a girl!" Said the servants.

Sitting on the window hearing the news in my crow from, I quickly made my way to Maleficent.

~~~~~~~

I was about to land near Maleficent when he turned me into a human. I stumbled in front of him.

He arches an eyebrow as I tried to catch my breath, flying take a lot of energy.

"Well?" He asked eager to know what I knew.

I hesitant, remembering what had happened last time. 

"Well, you see my lord I didn't see anything but..."

"But what?"

I took a deep breath in.

"A child. King Stephan and Queen Leah have had a baby girl"

Maleficent smirked.

"Oh."

"There will be a christening. They say it's to be a grand celebration every royal, noble from all the land has been invited, except you, my lord" I told him.

"Oh my, that is true, Y/n"

"Well, aren't we going to make a special appearance?" He asked giving me a wicked grin.

I nodded.

"Of course let's make it a celebration they won't forget"

"What a wonderful idea Y/n"

3 POV

Everyone for all of the Kingdom came out to celebrate the christening of the baby princess.

All manner of folk came to the christening, even a trio of fairies who sought to foster peace and goodwill.

The trio of fairies made flew over the crowd.

"Oh, look, there's the baby!" Flittle, the blue fairy squealed.

"I love babies!" Thistletwit, the green fairy exclaimed.

"Can you just concentrate, please?" Knotgrass, the red fairy asked the other two fairies.

The fairies made their way to Stephan and Queen Leah.

"Greetings, Your Majesty. I am Knotgrass of the Moorland Fair Folk" Knotgrass greeted as she curtsy.

Flittle curtsy as well.

"I'm Flittle, Your Kingship"

"And I'm Thistlewit, Your Royalnesses"

 King Stephan looked at his wife.