A Brave Sacrifice

Greda began to play the Pipe Organ as the doors to the Church were closed starring the fairies. 

"Y/n was right! It is a trap!" Flittle exclaimed but it was too late as more faires were turned into flowers. 

"Get down!" Flittle ordered the remaining fairies to hid underneath the pews.

Outside Percival watched from the telescope to see a large of group of Feys coming this way.

"You're Majesty... they're coming from the sea" He warned her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n and Estella were still trying their best not to get caught as they looked for the cathedral.

They momentarily stopped behind a shrub as a few guard ran by them. That's when Y/n looked up towards the sea where she noticed something coming towards the castle. Her face turned completely white of fear. 

"Um, why does it look like the pledge is coming this way?" She asked nervously. 

At first, Estella was confused, why would she refer to soldiers as the pledge coming their way. When she looked at she didn't see any soldiers but once she looked to the sea she could she something towards them.

She let out a sigh, knowing who it was.

"He actually did it" She muttered.  

Y/n turned to look at her with a concerned look on her face. 

"Did what?" Y/n asked.

"No time, come let's find this cathedral" 

~~~~~~~~~~~

The Fey's were coming closer and closer to the castle. 

"Your Highness!" Percival shouted.

She turned to look at him.

"Upon my command" She told him as she turned back to face the sea. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

After some more time of running Y/n and Estella still haven't found the cathedral. 

Y/n stopped behind Estella as she slouched, her hand on her upper legs as she took deep breaths in.

"This is pointless! I've seen the shrub about three times now!" She exclaimed. 

Estella placed her hand underneath her chin, thinking.

"You're right, the isn't working out" She admitted as she removed her hand from underneath her chin and lift them up them forward and summon an old-looking book.

She opened in as shimmed through the pages until she found the page she was looking for. A smile came to her face.  

With one book in her hand, she outstretched her other one.

"𝔚𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔡 𝔶𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔭𝔞𝔱𝔥 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔦𝔰 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝔠𝔨 (When you find your path blocked all you have to do is knock)" She said as out of nowhere a door appeared right in front of her leaving Y/n behind her looking dumbstruck. 

"I-how and and why didn't we use before?" She asked, still in shock. 

Estella turned to face Y/n as the book disappeared from her hand. 

"Well, the funny thing about this door is that it isn't completely accurate to where I want to go but it does lead us to something that can help us get to where we want to go" Estella explained as Y/n walked up to the door and knocked on it.